Chapter 53

Chapter 53

"This is a one-time use. It may not be that comfortable, but let's make do with it now. Why don't you go to the bathroom to change first?"

Wen Wen's voice became smaller and smaller. She was looking for disposable underwear just now. When I was about to check out, I realized that I had got the lady's one, and I had to change it temporarily.

Pointing to the location of the bathroom in the shopping mall, "When you go in later, you will see a small door. You can go in, close the door and change it, then come out." Xie Zhilin nodded silently

, carrying the dark bag that Wen Wen gave him just now and entering. Arrived at the bathroom.

People were coming and going in the shopping mall hall. Wen Wen was playing with her mobile phone while waiting for Xie Zhilin. After a while, he came out with his bag.

Wen Wen raised her eyes and looked over. He should have washed his hands. His red fingertips were resting on a ball of soaked paper. "Have you changed it? Throw the paper here and let's go buy clothes." Wen Wen asked him He took him to the trash can at the corner and motioned him to throw the water-soaked paper in.

"Yes, let's go." After Xie Zhilin threw away the paper ball, he and Wen Wen walked side by side to the store just now.

"Just this set of clothes, you try it on first, and then I'll help you choose a few more sets." Wen Wen picked up the clothes that she had prepared for Xie Zhilin to try on, and handed them to him again.

Wen Wen took the bag from Xie Zhilin's hand and placed it on the sofa in the store. Watching him take the clothes and walk to the fitting room, Wen Wen turned her head and continued to help him choose.

"Do you have this set on the model? Look at what size the man just now wears. Please help me get a set." The model was wearing a dark blue shirt and well-cut black trousers.

Xie Zhilin usually wears light-colored clothes. It is rare to see him wearing dark-colored clothes. But for some reason, Wen Wen felt that this outfit would suit him.

As he was choosing, he couldn't control himself. Wen Wen felt that the good-looking ones were all suitable for him, and together with the overall matching, he unknowingly piled up a lot of things that he wanted him to try.

"Wenwen." Xie Zhilin opened the door and walked out of the fitting room. Wenwen followed his voice and looked over.

A white loose-fitting shirt was paired with a white T-shirt, a pair of brown casual trousers, and his shoes were also replaced with sneakers. The clothes were obviously a bit lazy, but they felt more stiff when worn on him.

"Put on the hat and take a look." Wen Wen handed the hat to Xie Zhilin from her hand.

Looking at the brown fisherman's hat in his hand, Xie Zhilin was a little dazed. He turned it around and looked at it before tentatively putting the hat on his head.

However, because the long hair pouring down like a waterfall was not arranged at the back, the hat only covered the forehead, and some hair was still outside.

"If this gentleman's hood is inconvenient to take off, it would look good just with his clothes on, or you could use a rubber band to tie it a little to see if the hat fits properly." The clerk said at the side.

"Xie Zhilin, you sit here first and I'll get you a hat." Wen Wen pulled Xie Zhilin and sat on the sofa.

She happened to have a rubber band on her hand, so Wen Wen took off the hat that Xie Zhilin put on, and touched his black hair with both hands, trying to tie it up for him.