Chapter 30

Chapter 30

There was no reply immediately. Wen Wen put the white letter paper that she had read in a pile, and then picked up the light yellow and rough letter paper that fell on the ground.

I thought it would be written by Dalin or someone else, but I didn't expect it to be written by Xie Zhilin.

There are only a few pieces of this kind of letter paper, and the contents of the letter are also written in a hurry. It should be a piece of paper bought casually when on the road.

Wen Wen stacked the letters written by Xie Zhilin on two different types of letter paper together.

Then I picked up the yellow homework paper. There are many letters written on this paper.

Like a child who has just learned to write, the strokes don't look right, and the horizontal strokes and strokes are still awkward, but he finished the letter carefully stroke by stroke.

"Sister Wen Wen, are you here? I have learned a lot of words recently. I have been practicing with the scrap paper and pens I picked up at the scrap station. I wrote according to the pattern. I don't know if it is right." "Sister, did you receive it from me

? Is this a gift for you? You said before that you liked the hairpin I gave you the first time. I gave you another one! Don't dislike it. I didn't pick it up this time. I wanted to repay you and saved up money to buy it. , I hope my sister likes it."

"Is my sister too busy? My mother said before that if my father is too busy, he won't be able to reply to messages, but he will always be thinking about us. I won't disturb my sister for now. I'll wait until my sister gets there. Talk to me when you have time."

"Sister, please help me, I don't know what to do."

Wen Wen was still reading the letter in front with a motherly smile. When she saw this piece, Wen Wen obviously felt Not quite right.

This piece of paper is obviously different from the previous ones. The paper has wrinkles that have dried after being wetted with water, and several words on the letter have also faded.

"You can't be crying and writing at the same time." Wen Wen frowned, her heart jumped suddenly, and she had a bad premonition for some reason.

Holding down her excitement, Wen Wen quickly pulled the unread part of her hand forward and eagerly checked the contents of the letter.

"Sister, grandpa vomited blood. The aunts and uncles in the village helped me send grandpa to the hospital. Grandpa seemed to be in bad condition. The aunts and uncles from the village told me that I would go alone from now on. I don't know what they mean...but I I don't want to go alone. I have no parents anymore."

"There have been a lot of people coming to the hospital recently. They are all dressed very differently from us. The people in the village also respect their appearance. I don't know who they are, but they say They will help me. Every time they come, they will touch my head and say I am pitiful, but I don't think I am pitiful. As long as grandpa is by my side, I will not be pitiful." "Sister, why can't I save grandpa? Every day these

days There was what they said was a camera pointed at me, and someone asked me to tell the camera about my family's situation. I explained my family's situation very clearly in front of the camera. My mother got seriously ill when I was 5 years old. , my grandfather has been in poor health and has been in bed. After he fell ill, almost all the family money was spent on medical treatment. My father never contacted the family after he knew that my mother was ill. People in the village said that he ran away with a woman and left the family alone. , I have been living with my grandfather since my mother fell ill and died. I picked up garbage and took care of my grandfather. With the subsidies, my grandfather and I can survive. I don't know if it's because I haven't gone to elementary school since I was 9 years old. They seemed to be very dissatisfied with what I said, telling me that if I stopped acting pitiful, my grandfather would die. I was very anxious, and I wanted to meet their requirements, because in this way my grandfather would not die, but it seemed that what I said to them None of them are satisfied."