Chapter 55

Chapter 55:

It is said to be an alley, but it is actually a somewhat bad road, but it is surrounded by walls on three sides, and there are buildings that look like dangerous buildings on the left and right, and the windows look like they cannot fall out.

Wen Wen heard the sound and adjusted slightly, then looked towards the place where the sound came from.

I saw a thin little boy standing upright against the wall. It seemed that after seeing them, he leaned forward slightly and asked.

The caramel orange sunset gradually covered the entire sky, extending from the alley. The dark and damp alley was filled with light. The setting sun still lingered in the sky. Looking up, you could see an even hotter light.

The light of the setting sun slowly came in from a corner of the alley. The only light was right where the boy was standing. When illuminated by the light, the sewage-filled road under his feet was exposed. Gradually, the light moved from his arms to his face.

A pair of clear eyes seemed to feel the sudden light, and they narrowed slightly.

"He Jia?" Wen Wen said.

The little boy ran over in a few steps, stood in front of Wen Wen and Xie Zhilin, raised his fair face, and said with a smile in his voice: "Sister Wen Wen, it's really you." "Yes, are you okay

? ?" The light at this time moved to Wen Wen's arm, and He Jia's little face was also reflected orange-red by the sunset. Wen Wen couldn't help it, lowered her head and touched He Jia's head.

It was the concern that he hadn't seen in a long time. He Jia lowered her head shyly, but did not move Wen Wen's hand away. "I'm fine now. Sister, do you want to visit my grandpa?" His voice was a little soft, as if he was afraid of her

. Disliked.

Even if he didn't say anything, he would definitely go see his grandfather when he came here to find out the specific situation.

"Okay, let's go." Wen Wen put down the hand that touched his head.

As if he had just noticed the person standing next to Wen Wen, He Jia raised his head and glanced at Xie Zhilin secretly, and then whispered to Wen Wen: "Sister, is this the person you said you wanted to bring? What should I call him? ?"

When she saw He Jia just now, she was just thinking about what to ask and forgot that there was another person beside her. Wen Wen patted her head with an apology in her voice, "This is Xie Zhilin, my friend, you Just call him brother."

After saying that, he looked at Xie Zhilin and said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Xie, I forgot to introduce you."

Xie Zhilin shook his head indifferently and just looked at He Jia with curiosity. Looking at him, the moment the two looked at each other, Xie Zhilin spoke first, "Hello, He Jia."

"Hello, brother." He Jia leaned slightly closer to Xie Zhilin, as if he wanted to get to know him.

"Sister Wen Wen, I will take you away." He raised his head and spoke as if he had thought of something, and added to them, "You can wait for me outside the alley now." "

Huh?" Although Wen Wen had some doubts, He took Xie Zhilin out of the alley first.

While waiting for He Jia at the entrance of the alley, Wen Wen only saw him walking to where they were standing, taking a few steps onto what looked like a ladder made of broken bricks, and quickly reaching out to grab something from the wall. .

It wasn't until he walked out carrying the things he had just taken off that Wen Wen finally saw clearly that it was the schoolbag He Jia had mentioned before. He Jia had just found a way to hang this schoolbag on the wall behind where they appeared.