Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Try

Zhenzhen over there put the flowers in the water tank, and then she kept lying on the edge of the water tank and waited.

When Juan Niang woke up and came out of the house, she happened to see Zhenzhen's arm hanging on the edge of the water tank.

Because it's not high enough, my feet haven't even touched the ground.

"Zhenzhen, what are you doing? Do you know that it is very dangerous for you to do this? That is, there is no water in the water tank now. What if there is water and you accidentally fall into it." Juan Niang said to her in a slightly stern tone

. Zhenzhen said.

Hearing Juan Niang's voice, Zhenzhen didn't know whether she felt guilty after sending flowers or not telling her.

He quickly jumped down from the water tank and avoided looking at Juan Niang.

Seeing her like this, Juan Niang thought her tone was too harsh.

He touched her head and softened his tone a little.

"Mom isn't scolding you, it's just that it's dangerous, you know. Tell us what you want to do next time, or tell your brother, we can help you." Zhenzhen turned her little head and was still ready to face

Juan Niang He said that he went to the foot of the mountain to pick flowers and send them over.

Juan Niang hugged Zhenzhen, and the fire that had just subsided started to rise again.

But thinking about Zhenzhen's expression that she had done something wrong just now, she suppressed her anger a lot.

"I was afraid that the jar was not enough. You went to the foot of the mountain so early in the morning without telling anyone. No matter it was a human or a beast, they could take you away." "If you

disappear, your father and I will be very sad. Next time you run out alone, you have to tell us in advance where you are going, do you know?"

Juan Niang said in a slightly deeper tone.

Zhenzhen thought about sending fairy flowers because she might have heard what she said to Dalin last night.

Unexpectedly, the adults didn't take it to heart, but the children were relieved.

Go out early in the morning to pick wild flowers.

I wanted to tell Zhenzhen a few more words about running out alone without telling adults, when I heard a slight noise in the water tank.

The few times there was such a noise in the water tank, it was because the gods had sent something to it.

I remembered what Zhenzhen said about putting wild flowers in the water tank, and the wild flowers disappeared. Maybe they were really gifts from the gods.

The moment Zhenzhen heard the noise, she wanted to go and see what was in the water tank.

But thinking of what Juan Niang said just now, I might not be able to reach the water tank by myself.

Blinking her big eyes, she waited for Juan Niang to hold her and see her.

Juan Niang glanced at Zhenzhen, who was full of expectations, but still had no choice but to hold her and look into the water tank.

As usual, what should be steamed buns is packed in a layer of something as light as glass.

"Mom, that's great. I think gods don't care whether the things you send are expensive or not." Zhenzhen said with a little pride.