Chapter 46

Chapter 46

During this period, I rarely received news from He Jia. What Wen Wen thought was that he would be very busy taking care of his grandfather. She had repeatedly emphasized before that she must find her if anything happened. If she didn't find her, she would definitely The situation was relatively good, so she didn't bother her too much.

But today's news caught Wen Wen off guard. She was fine a few days ago, so why did she suddenly say that the situation had become very bad.

"My grandpa was recovering very well, and some kind people came to help us a few days ago, but when I was undergoing chemotherapy, my grandpa couldn't bear it at all. Not only was his health getting worse, but he also suffered from slight discomfort, both in his body and face. It's getting darker and darker."

"Actually, some time has passed since then. Grandpa's health has gotten a little better, but it has gotten worse recently. Now his consciousness is as unclear as before, and he vomits a lot of blood. Every time I I was really scared when I looked at it for the first time."

"The doctor said that grandpa can live for a month at most, but he can't say exactly. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, I don't know when grandpa will never open his eyes again." "

Sister, I'm scared."

Wen Wen's heart melted as she listened to He Jia's cries, her brows furrowed tightly, and every word He Jia said hit Wen Wen's heart.

I don't know where the courage came from, or she was nosy, but at this moment, Wen Wen suddenly had the idea of ​​​​wanting to take a look and help this poor child.

"He Jia, are there any adults in the hospital now?"

"Yes, the village chief and Aunt Li are here, and there are some uncles and aunts I don't know."

Wen Wen felt relieved for the time being, "He Jia, please listen for now. As for the village chief, if you can, please visit grandpa more in the past few days. My sister will find a way to come over."

Hiding in the toilet of the hospital ward, He Jiabao listened to Wen Wen's words in the recording with tears, and then gradually stopped sobbing. He looked at himself in the mirror blankly.

He seemed to have heard wrongly, so He Jia clicked on it and listened again. In the recording, Wen Wen did say that she was coming.

Just like the ripples caused by falling flowers on a calm lake deep in a dense forest, He Jia's heart also felt like ripples, with waves of surprises rising up.

His eyes in the mirror widened slightly, his dark eyes shining with pure light.

After the surprise, He Jia couldn't help but wonder, "Can my sister really come? How can she come?"

She didn't ask Wen Wen these cumbersome questions. If her real sister would appear in front of her, she would definitely tell her before doing so. his.

He Jia put the phone back into her schoolbag and wiped the tears on her face. After the previous tears dried up, her face became a little tense. Then she opened the door and prepared to walk to the ward.

He Jia couldn't help it when she saw her grandpa sleeping on the hospital bed. The tears she wiped away came back the moment she pushed the door open. The tip of her nose was sore and her tears fell to the ground.

Wen Wen thought that if she went to He Jia's place, she would definitely meet many people who were familiar to He Jia but strange to her. How would she need to explain her identity then? What if she got emotional? Protect He Jia.

He Jia's place is indeed different from Xie Zhilin's place. There are indeed many things to consider before I go.

Wen Wen was a little worried that she hadn't thought it through. For some reason, Xie Zhilin appeared in her mind. Xie Zhilin was the only person they knew each other's secret and understood each other better. He seemed smarter. Wen Wen thought about it. , I'd better prepare to discuss this matter with Xie Zhilin first.