Chapter 88

Chapter 88 The

two of them sat next to each other and watched the videos and information on their mobile phones attentively. The only sound in the room was the sound of the video, Xie Zhilin's occasional questions when recording, the sound of writing, and Wen Wen's occasional retorts and explanations.

The bright moon shines high outside the window, and the cold moonlight casts a silvery glow. The shadows of the branches in the yard are lonely under the moonlight, but the two people inside the window are close to each other. The burning candles continue to melt downwards, and the candlelight or Silent or jumping, the white paper on the window reflects the shadow of two people close together, intimate.

Xie Zhilin was both writing and drawing, and used a lot of paper on the table. When he finally finished writing down, other sounds in the room finally stopped, and only the shallow breathing of the two people and the sound of burning candles could be heard. .

Seeing Xie Zhilin put down the pen he was holding, Wen Wen quickly pulled his hand over. There were marks on the knuckles of Xie Zhilin's fingers after holding the pen for a long time. Wen Wen turned his hand over seriously and rubbed it gently.

Under the bright candlelight, Wen Wen's face was glowing with luster. Her dark eyes were looking at her hands distressedly and seriously. Her eyes were filled with endless warmth, and her slender jade fingers were rubbing her hands. When she pinched her fingers, she felt a soft touch on her hand. Wen Wen's hair slipped from her shoulders, and the tail of her hair gently brushed Xie Zhilin's open palm, causing an itch in her palm.

Xie Zhilin pinched his hair gently and gradually came closer.

Wen Wen felt the touch of her hair being gently pinched and tucked behind her ears. Xie Zhilin's warm fingers gently brushed her ears. At this time, the hand she was about to massage was gently held back by him, bright and clear. Under the dancing candlelight, Xie Zhilin's breath was getting closer and closer, and the fragrance of ink lingered on the tip of his nose. The remaining cold fragrance on Xie Zhilin was entangled with the fragrance of flowers on his own body, mixing into a warm feeling surrounding his body.

His beautiful eyes gradually enlarged, and Wen Wen could even see her own reflection in his shining eyes. The breath got closer and closer, and Wen Wen closed her eyes subconsciously.

Breathing closer and closer, Wen Wen could feel the heat coming from her face. Xie Zhilin leaned forward, paused at the moment of contact, and tilted his head close to Wen Wen's ear with a smile on his face.

Breathing further and further away, the hand with sharp knuckles left her hand and pinched her cheek lightly. The sound of Xie Zhilin's gushing breath lingered in her ears. Her ears turned red instantly. Xie Zhilin kissed the tip of her ear gently, He chuckled softly and said, "Wenwen, why are you closing your eyes?"

A clear voice accompanied by breathing reached Wenwen's ears. Suddenly, the surroundings became quiet, and his words continued to echo in her ears.

The words with a smile instantly made Wen Wen open her eyes from the confusion. She broke away from the aura that wrapped her, looked at the deliberate smile on his face, approached him, pinched Xie Zhilin's face with both hands and pulled hard. , and pinched his cheeks to make him pout, Wen Wen pressed hard against him and then left.

Wen Wen's movements were very fast, and Xie Zhilin's face froze before he could close the curve of the corner of his mouth. His mind suddenly went blank. There seemed to be gorgeous flowers blooming around Wen Wen in front of him. In a short period of time, After being stunned, he smiled slightly.

Xie Zhilin's jade-white cheeks were instantly covered with two red marks. The surrounding atmosphere gradually became sharper. The smile in his eyes became deeper and deeper, with a feeling that Wen Wen couldn't see through. It was deep, hot and calm. cover.