Chapter 12

Chapter 12 There are other people

in Tiance Village. Dalin and his family habitually look into the large water tank every day.

However, there has been no movement in the tank for several days.

Zhenzhen also went from being excited at the beginning to feeling less and less hopeful now.

Dalin finished his work in the county in the evening and dragged his heavy body back home. He subconsciously looked at Juan Niang, who shook her head.

A sigh came out of his mouth unconsciously.

Although I didn't really expect that food would appear in the water tank every day at first, because the disaster has become more serious recently, all activities are not doing well.

Not being able to find another job meant that I had to go hungry every day. It didn't matter to me, but I felt a little guilty when I saw the light in Zhenzhen's eyes gradually dimming.

At night, the whole village fell into a deep sleep.

Juan Niang couldn't sleep, so she pushed Dalin.

He said, "Do you think it's because the gods thought we were ungrateful and didn't give her anything in return, so nothing appeared in the water tank anymore."

Dalin was a little tired after a day of physical work, and was about to fall asleep. At this time, she was woken up by Juan Niang's push.

My consciousness was a little blurry, and I probably thought about what Juan Niang had just said, and it seemed to make sense.

She replied in a perfunctory tone: "Maybe, don't think so much. Gods don't have to help us. Go to sleep." After

her thoughts were confirmed, Juan Niang couldn't sleep even more, thinking in her heart Do you want to give something to the gods?

But there is nothing left to give away at home, and the gods should look down on these things of hers...

Sighing, Juan Niang turned around and closed her eyes to sleep.

But Zhenzhen, who was next to Juan Niang's house, heard these words.

No one in the family hopes to see the gods more than she does, to be able to talk to the gods, and to make friends with the gods who help them.

Since childhood, my parents have taught me that if others help me, I must do my best to repay them.

Juan Niang said that the gods looked down upon her, but Zhenzhen didn't think so. She felt that as long as it was done with good intentions, it was all good.

Afraid that her parents would refuse her the gift because she didn't like the gods, Zhenzhen went out early the next day. It was still dark, and even Dalin hadn't gotten up to rush to the county.

Food is in short supply now, but there are still a lot of flowers. Zhenzhen often sees wild flowers when she and Juan Niang go out to look for wild vegetables, and occasionally they pick some and take them home.

Afraid that her parents would be anxious when they woke up and couldn't see her, Zhenzhen went straight to the place where the wild flowers were.

There is a place on the edge of the mountain where flowers of different colors are blooming, which is very beautiful from a distance.

Zhenzhen likes red, and the ones she picked were also red, with deep and light reds interlaced.

After picking, I quickly returned home. As soon as I entered the house, Dalin walked out of the house.