Chapter 43

Chapter 43

The location of the new house is not very far from where we live now, and it's quick to go back and forth between Wen's mother and Wen's mother.

I originally planned to see what was missing and buy it now, but Wen Wen still didn't decide when to move, so she didn't buy it in the end.

After seeing the new house, Wen's mother went to play with friends, so Wen Wen returned home alone.

I didn't pay much attention to the basket in the morning. At this time, there was a Buddha statue jade pendant necklace threaded with red thread in the basket. There was also a piece of paper pressed under the necklace. I don't know when it was passed over.

Wen Wen tugged on the clothes she had just changed, walked to the basket and picked up the warm white jade pendant.

The complex and exquisitely braided red thread wears a gold-rimmed Buddha statue jade pendant. The Buddha statue has kind eyebrows and kind eyes, which makes people feel calm at a glance.

She wrapped the red thread around her hand several times, held the jade pendant in her palm, and picked up the piece of paper. Sure enough, as she had thought when she first saw the necklace, it was from Xie Zhilin.

"Miss Wen, this jade pendant necklace was obtained by my grandmother from the Nanshan Temple. Although it is not worth any money, it is a good idea. I think it is very suitable for you. I hope you like it. If you are not willing to accept it, then Just think of it as a small gift for you to help me find someone to help me during this period."

Wen Wen looked at the letter and then the necklace, and finally accepted the necklace.

Not long after the thank-you letter was sent out, a mobile phone appeared in the basket again. It was now approaching noon, and Xie Zhilin was usually not in the house at this time. Wen Wen thought that something might have happened to He Jia, so she quickly picked up the mobile phone. .

But what she didn't expect was that the phone belonged to Xie Zhilin.

At this time, Xie Zhilin was not only at home, but also invited her over to discuss matters.

Wen Wen probably guessed that there was something about the books written by Xie Zhilin, but she didn't know what to say to her specifically.

Xie Zhilin had a rest today. He remembered that Wen Wen had said before that she would have a rest on the weekend. He once carefully asked how to calculate the weekend. According to their calculations today, it was just the right time for her to have a rest today.

After discussing with the Xie family last night, they agreed that he should report the books and seeds he wrote, but there is still an important matter that has not been discussed with Wen Wen.

This morning, after discussing with Xie Zhiwen what to say after the report, Xie Zhiwen suddenly suggested that if possible, he could ask Wen Wen to come over and have a meal together.

Xie Zhilin was a little afraid of scaring Wen Wen, and wanted to refuse, but when she thought about the dangers that might arise if she didn't know enough about reporting the matter, or if she muddle-headedly agreed to let him hand in the book because she didn't know him well enough, she finally agreed. accepted this proposal.

He wanted Wen Wen to make her own choice, one that fully realized the seriousness of this matter.

Just like the past few times, when Wen Wen arrived at Xie Zhilin's study room, there was no one in the yard. Wen Wen asked curiously: "Does Mr. Xie want to say something about those books?" Xie Zhilin nodded