Chapter 44

Chapter 44

"You are Xiaowen, you are so beautiful. Come and sit here."

Mother Xie got out of her surprise, walked to Wen Wen in a few steps, took her hand and led her to the table .

Wen Wen was pulled along and looked back at Xie Zhilin with questioning eyes.

Xie Zhilin smiled at Wen Wen and followed him to the table.

Xie's mother put down Wen Wen's hand with a smile on her face, and then took out a jade bracelet from her arms.

Wen Wen was confused by the jade bracelet that was suddenly thrust into her hand. She didn't know what Xie's mother was doing. In her confused expression, Xie's mother said: "This is Xiaowen's first time here, and I wasn't prepared either." What's the matter? Please take this bracelet."

"How embarrassing, Auntie, take it back quickly."

Wen put the jade bracelet in Xie's mother's hand again.

"This one is not particularly expensive, it just looks good. If you don't accept it, Xiaowen can come and sit in my yard later. I have specially prepared other gifts."

Wen Wen followed Xie's mother's eyes and looked at her hand. , wearing a darker jade bracelet on her hand.

In a blink of an eye, Xie's mother had already put the bracelet on her wrist.

Wen Wen looked at Xie Zhilin, who showed no surprise, "Thank you first, Auntie, but I can't accept the others."

Xie Zhilin looked at the bracelet. It didn't look like what Xie's mother often wore. Most likely it was originally planned to be given to Wen Wen today, but I didn't know why it was placed on me.

"Mom, why don't you go back first? Miss Wen and I will discuss something."

Xie's mother knew that he had something important to tell Wen Wen, and staying here would be in the way. She nodded in agreement and left Xie Zhilin's room. courtyard.

"Miss Wen, don't feel embarrassed. My mother has always been like this. It's just a greeting gift to show her affection. This bracelet is not expensive." "My mother and I have tried it just now, and neither I

nor she can go through it. ."

Wen Wen touched the jade bracelet on her hand and said, "Am I the only one who can go back and forth?" "

Is it because you were with me last time?"

Xie Zhilin nodded hesitantly, "I can't rule it out. It's possible."

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Wen Wen standing up, holding his sleeve and walking towards the painting, "Let's try again." "Sorry, don't be

anxious yet." Xie Zhilin grabbed Wen Wen with his hand. The wrist brought her to a stop.

"What's wrong?" Wen Wen asked with a look in her eyes.

Seeing Xie Zhilin's brows furrowed and looking confused as he had something to say, Wen Wen felt that she had probably guessed the reason.

"Don't worry, there is no one at home today. I moved the basket to my study, not my room, so don't feel uncomfortable."

Hearing this, Xie Zhilin's brows relaxed instantly.

Wen Wen wanted to see if she could only go back with someone else, so she continued to pull on Xie Zhilin's sleeves.

Unlike last time when she rushed into the painting, Wen Wen pulled Xie Zhilin away slowly this time.

A familiar feeling came over them. When they opened their eyes, the two of them had arrived at Wen Wen's study.

"You sit down first, I'll get you a glass of water, and you can take a look."