Chapter 90

Chapter 90 Finale (Part 2)

Wen Wen nodded, forcing herself to distance herself from the sadness, thinking at best that Xie Zhilin would go home with her tomorrow.

She held Xie Zhilin's arm and looked at the boxes on the floor, "Are these the ones you are going to give as gifts?"

As she spoke, she stepped forward and opened the boxes and boxes, which contained jewelry, ornaments, dry goods, and cloth. Waiting for everything, Wen Wen also saw a lot of rare treasures. She raised her forehead and said, "I'm afraid you can't do this."

Xie Zhilin was a little nervous when he heard this, "Are these bad? What do you need? I'll go now. Get ready, Wenwen, why don't you come with me?"

Wenwen came over and patted him on the shoulder, "I mean these are too expensive. You will scare my parents when you take these for the first time. It's enough if everyone has the same gift."

Seeing that Xie Zhilin was definitely not willing to take just two things, Wen Wen chose, and finally chose a beautifully three-dimensional embroidered cloak for Mother Wen, and a cloak for Dad Wen. box of tea, "That's enough."

Xie Zhilin frowned when he saw what she was holding. After thinking about it, he picked up a bottle of craft beer in a porcelain bottle and a good-quality ginseng from the box. Two pairs of jade bracelets, several boxes of bird's nests and various supplements. "I saw on TV that they seemed to give flowers, milk, etc. I'll buy some tomorrow."

Wen Wen looked at him funny, "Don't be nervous, my mother can I like you." She asked why Xie Zhilin liked to watch TV series every time he came to her place. It turned out that he wanted to learn about modern life.

Let's go. We'll ask someone to collect these remaining things later. Let's go back directly and put the chosen things at my place first. Then we go shopping for clothes. I'll just come directly to pick you up tomorrow.

Wen Wen chose a light-colored suit for Xie Zhilin. Wen Wen didn't want to cover his hair. Anyway, he had to tell the truth to his parents tomorrow.

It was already very late when the two of them came back from dinner in the mall. Wen Wen originally wanted to keep Xie Zhilin and sleep in her guest room, but when she thought about meeting tomorrow, she did not persuade him to send Xie Zhilin away and returned to the room. Wen Wen was still a little excited and could not fall asleep until the night became darker and darker, and she gradually became sleepy.

The sky outside the window was dimly glowing with white light, and there was silence outside the house. Most people had not yet woken up from their deep sleep, but Wen Wen might have been a little nervous, so she even woke up earlier than the alarm clock she set. I looked at the time on my phone and it was just 6 o'clock.

Maybe it was because I slept a little late last night. When I woke up this morning, I felt a little panicked and my heart was pounding.

Wen Wen felt an indescribable strange feeling in her heart, but she only thought it was because she hadn't slept well.

At this time, she was so nervous that she couldn't fall asleep even if she wanted to lie down and sleep for a while.

Wen Wen simply opened the quilt and got up.

Xie Zhilin probably got up by this time, but Wen Wen wanted to pack herself up before contacting him, so she didn't find him in advance.

After eating breakfast, carefully choosing clothes and putting on makeup, she looked at the clock and saw that it was already half past eight. She guessed that it was almost time for Xie Zhilin to be there at this time, so she packed up and prepared to step into the basket to find him.