Chapter 45

Chapter 45

It didn't take long for Mother Wen to wake up Wen Wen. When mother and daughter were eating at the dining table, Mother Wen was asking Xie Zhilin.

"Wenwen, please invite Xiao Xie to play at home next time. I didn't entertain him well today. You must have dinner at home next time." "

Okay, okay, let's eat." Wen Wen gave Mother Wen a perfunctory treat. A chopstick dish.

Suddenly Wen's mother's eyes were attracted by the jade bracelet on Wen Wen's hand, "When did you buy it? The bracelet you bought this time is not bad." Looking at Wen's eyes,

Wen Wen hid with some guilt. She hid, "Yes, I bought it new. I will buy it for you next time I see something suitable."

Mother Wen looked away, nodded, and continued talking about other things.

After the mother and daughter finished eating, one went out to play and the other returned to the room.

"Xie Zhilin, I will come to your house for dinner when I have time in the future. I also have to help me with the bracelet. Thank you, auntie. As for the books you have written before and the seeds I gave you, you can report them. You see, we don't Have you also proved it? No one can travel through time and space to hurt me."

After telling Wen Wen, I got her permission, and the copying side had already copied it. After discussing it with my second brother, Xie Zhilin I plan to report it to the Holy One tomorrow.

If these crops can be grown on Jingguo's land one day, it should be a good thing for all the people of Jingguo.

Wen Wen thought she could have a good night's sleep in the afternoon, but she received a letter from Ye Yi. At that time, she had just returned to the room after pouring water from the living room.

Wen Wen is actually very concerned about Ye Yi's affairs. She scoffed at Ye Yi's husband's words last time. She really thought it was a lie. After so long, Ye Yi should have investigated clearly.

Wen Wen opened the envelope and wrote two full pages. Not only did she tell her about her kidnapping last time, she also said that the investigation revealed that what Zhou Conggeng told last time was basically the truth.

But the most important thing is that Wen Wen finally summarized Ye Yi's meaning. Between the lines, she actually hesitated whether to forgive Zhou Congeng and share the joys and sorrows with him.

After reading the letter, Wen Wen felt as if she had swallowed a thunderbolt, and her whole body was numb from the inside out.

Worried that she had missed something, Wen Wen picked up the letter and read it again. There was indeed nothing missing.

Wen Wen was a little confused. It was clear that Ye Yi had said that no matter what, it was true that Zhou Congeng had done something sorry for her. Why did he change his mind so quickly? She didn't know what happened during this period.

Wen Wen still planned to ask. If it was indeed Ye Yi who had figured it out in the end, then she would respect her idea.

"Ye Yi, has something happened recently? Why are you thinking about getting back together now, or is it just the result of your last thoughts? If you want me to provide some advice, I will be happy." Father Ye said from

above I started with the person who was hesitant to talk about Ye Yi's kidnapping. I not only asked that person, but also found many people to prove it. In the end, I found out that it was Wen Ting who borrowed Wen Ting's name. Made by domestic forces.

The Wen family often lives in the north, and is considered a great figure in the north. In addition, in recent years, it has become more and more concentrated in the Shanghai stock market, so it is reasonable that some people dare not speak out.