Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Boss Zhang did not lie just now. He hung up the phone and went to the store to give instructions. If anyone recommended it, he would ask the master to take a look first.

"Sit here and wait. I'll call the master chef in the store."

After saying that, the beauty in the store took Wen Wen to the living room and brought another cup of tea.

Wen Wen looked at Boss Zhang's store. Although Boss Zhang liked to brag, this store was not bad. Wen Wen noticed the plaque on the door of the store before she even entered.

Although I don't know what kind of wood it is made of, when the sun shines on the whole plaque, it feels like there is a faint golden light, as if there are a lot of golden threads tumbling inside.

A lot of thought must have gone into the words "Zhenbao Pavilion". The writing is vigorous and majestic.

When you walk into the store, in addition to the beauty of the clerk just now, the antique decoration style of the store is also quite beautiful. Solid wood is spread throughout the store, giving it a special texture.

There are two floors in total, both of which are quite large. There are many shelves against the wall on the first floor, and there are all kinds of strange and weird items on the shelves.

As the shelf goes up, there are many ancient paintings on the wall, all with slightly different styles.

There are many single solid wood display stands on the entire first floor. The things placed on them will look much more expensive than those on the shelves. These antiques are also covered with a glass cover, which makes Wen Wen even more extraordinary.

Wen Wen guessed that the second floor should be a place for entertaining distinguished guests and storing more precious treasures. From the angle where she sat on the first floor, she couldn't see what the second floor looked like.

While he was looking around, he saw an old man in a robe walking down from the second floor.

"This is the master chef of our store." The beautiful clerk next to him also came over.

"Is there anything you want me to see?" I just heard from the boss that a friend of his was here to sell something and asked him to help check if it was an antique.

Wen Wen took out the gold ingot from her shoulder bag.

The gold is real gold, but whether it is an antique or not has to be debated. The master invited Wen Wen upstairs.

The master chef went through several operations that Wen Wen couldn't understand, "This is real gold, but it's not an antique. It's just that the information is unknown." In fact, Wen Wen had also thought about it just now, and

Xie Zhilin gave her this gold ingot directly. Yes, it has not experienced the precipitation of time at all, and there is nothing under the gold ingot that can reflect the dynasty and year like in the treasure appraisal program.

The master chef added: "But the craftsmanship is ancient, and there is almost no such thing now. Many people like this. I will give you a price of 300,000." 300,000, Wen Wen didn't want to laugh, but two

plus It's 600,000 yuan. Who can hold back his laughter?

Wen Wen asked Zhenbao Pavilion to pay the tax on her behalf. Wen Wen couldn't help but feel happy when she saw the more than 500,000 yuan credited to her card.

Now you can think about what to buy for Xie Zhilin or to facilitate communication with other worlds connected to the basket in the future.

Regardless of whether it is ancient times or modern times, or in the world of unknown eras, there will always be people who are illiterate. If you write a letter then, the other party may not be able to reply.