Chapter 85

Chapter 85

Wen Wen suddenly hesitated. The reason for hesitation was not because she didn't want to open a hotpot restaurant, but because she was thinking that the profit offered by Ye Jiqing was really high, and she didn't have anything special to offer except the formula.

"It's okay to open a hot pot restaurant, but I really can't ask for so much. I'll give you this recipe list. You can make it according to this in the future. I also brought the spice seeds that I don't have. Are there any spices that are missing? I will provide it if you grow it."

"I only need 20% of the profit."

Ye Jiqing frowned and said tentatively: "Isn't this a bit too little? At least 30%, right?"

Wen Wen thought for a while, I could give you something else, but I agreed, "Okay, Sister Ji Qing, how do you want to decorate the store?" "

I suggest we do something different, or we make the door of the hot pot restaurant glass. ? In this way, people outside can see inside, and the glass door can also be used as a gimmick."

Ye Jiqing thought seriously, shook his head and nodded, "Several of my shops are next to others. For a shop, this probably won't work. The effect will probably be similar to that of a wooden door. But I have a separate restaurant, so I can try it in that restaurant." Wen Wen nodded, "That one can do it in that time

. Make it a private room or lobby and separate it with a screen, and raise the price to differentiate it from other stores."

After saying that, Wen Wen said goodbye and returned to his yard with Xie Zhilin.

As the days passed and the weather became colder and colder, Wen Wen breathed a sigh of relief and looked at the white mist in the sky in a daze.

Xie Zhilin has been getting busier and busier recently. He is often away from the house when Wen Wen comes to see him. Recently, he seems to be rushing to put away the last crops planted before winter.

Just when Wen Wen was about to click on the video to watch the TV series, she saw Xie Zhilin's letter in her peripheral vision. Wen Wen picked up the letter and opened it. The letter clearly read: "Wenwen, do you want to come over to play?" After that, I also drew a cute little bunny at the end of the letter paper.

Wen Wen couldn't help but smile. She carefully kept the envelope and put it in the box with his previous letter. Then she got dressed and went to Xie Zhilin's place.

Xie Zhilin must have just finished taking a shower when he came back from outside. At this time, his hair was slightly wet and draped behind his back, and his face was fair and red. When he saw Wen Wen coming over, he quickly took her hand and sat at the table.

Xie Zhilin raised his slender eyes and scanned Wen Wen's clothes slightly, "Why are your hands so cold? You don't wear much." After that, he held Wen Wen's hands in his arms and put them in his arms.

Seeing his serious look, Wen Wen felt a little funny. She looked at the clothes she was wearing. In the late winter, she wore a base layer, a sweater and a coat, which was already a lot. "I've worn enough. I feel... I can't move anymore."

Xie Zhilin didn't answer her words, but concentrated on covering her hands. The candlelight in the room danced with the cool breeze that occasionally blew in from outside. Wen Wen looked at Xie Zhilin's dark eyes, which also glowed with candlelight. The light in the eyes dances together, like the twinkling stars in the night, and the indescribable colors are deeply immersed in it.

Xie Zhilin felt that her hand gradually became warm before letting go of her hand. Wen Wen looked at the skirt and cloak on the shelf, took off her coat and put it on with ease.