Chapter 33

Chapter 33

After hearing Wen Wen's words, Xie Zhilin's ears turned red for some reason, and his jade-like face also turned a little crimson.

He didn't pay attention to the other words Wen Wen said at all. Wen Wen's words about her coming were just echoing in his ears.

Subconsciously, he wanted to answer, but the hand pressing the record button was a little panicked. Thinking that there were people in the yard, Xie Zhilin put down the hand pressing the record button, stood up, opened the door of the study and walked into the yard.

Xie Yi, who was guarding the yard, saw Xie Zhilin coming out of the study and looking around as if he was looking for something. He quickly walked to Xie Zhilin's side in a few steps.

He asked in a questioning tone, "Third Master, are you looking for something?"

After saying that, he saw Xie Zhilin retracting his gaze from around, then his eyes fell on him, and he asked with some caution: "You Go out and guard outside the yard, call all the people in the yard out. You guard the yard and don't let anyone in. If you really want to see me for something, call me loudly outside the yard first, and then come in with my permission. ."

Xie Yi was a little confused when he heard this, his eyes full of doubts.

Although he saw the confusion in his eyes, Xie Zhilin did not explain it. As if he was in a hurry, he hurriedly said something and asked him to do it, then turned and returned to the study.

Although I don't know why Xie Zhilin doesn't let anyone in, Xie Yi has always been very respectful to Xie Zhilin and will do whatever he says.

So when he saw Xie Zhilin's back disappearing at the door, he walked to the yard and called out all the servants and maids in the yard, and then called a guard. He and the guard guarded the door on one side.

After Xie Zhilin made sure that no one would suddenly break in, he picked up the phone and pressed the record button with anticipation. "Miss Wen, I have arranged everything here." When receiving the phone delivered by Xie

Zhilin , Wen Wen just put the basket on the ground, and now she is in an uneasy mood. This mood comes from being afraid of being rejected by Xie Zhilin, especially after waiting for a while and still not seeing the mobile phone appear in the basket, this This uneasiness reached its peak, and she even felt that Xie Zhilin was holding his cell phone and wondering how to reject her.

Just when she was about to forget it, a cell phone with Xie Zhilin's recording appeared in the basket.

I thought it would be Xie Zhilin's apologetic rejection, but the recording was just the opposite. It seemed that Xie Zhilin was also looking forward to her arrival. Wen Wen even heard a trace of expectation in Xie Zhilin's voice.

As the recording ended, Wen Wen heard the sound of Father Wen and Mother Wen laughing and laughing as they watched a TV series in the living room. Listening carefully, in addition to the sound of the TV series, there was also the voice of Father Wen whispering to Mother Wen, " Don't call Wenwen again early tomorrow morning, wait until she wakes up naturally, and we won't disturb her."

After hearing this, Wen Wen's heart was lifted up again, in case she really couldn't come back and disappeared suddenly. , what should parents do?

Wen Wen flinched a little when she thought of this possibility. Even if she was always the one who would definitely do what she wanted to do in the end, she knew very well that even if she flinched today, she would definitely try it one day in the future.

But now, she fell into a timid and contradictory mood, looking at the suitcase at the door that had not been packed yet.

With some irritation, she walked to the suitcase, opened the suitcase with her mind free, and began to put the things inside on the cabinets and dressing tables in the room. Wen Wen didn't know what she was packing, and she only heard the words in her heart over and over again. She asked over and over again: "Do I really want to try it?"