Chapter 72

Chapter 72

Before going out, Xie Zhilin asked if it was convenient to ride in the carriage together. Wen Wen didn't think there was any inconvenience and nodded firmly, "It doesn't matter. If you come to my place, we can still take a car."

I don't know why, but I didn't see Mrs. Xie until she went out today. As she got on the carriage, she looked back at the house. Xie Zhilin, who was beside her, seemed to know what she was thinking, and said with a smile: "I don't want you to feel too restricted. I didn't let my mother come to my yard this time."

Although Xie Zhilin said this, it was actually the people from the Xie Mansion who showed a clear expression to Xie Zhilin after they knew that Wen Wen was coming soon, and Xie's mother even smiled I can't say that I'm going to disturb their relationship.

Xie Zhilin himself didn't know what to say. He definitely couldn't tell Wen Wen. If he said it directly, it would probably make her uncomfortable.

Hearing Xie Zhilin's words, Wen Wen nodded and got on the carriage without any hesitation.

The carriage started from the gate of Xie's Mansion and passed through the streets and alleys.

Hearing some lively sounds outside the carriage, Wen Wen felt a little anxious. She wanted to open the curtain and take a look, but she was afraid of what impact it would have.

"If Miss Wen is interested, you can see how our people live here." Xie Zhilin, who was standing by, knew what Wen Wen was thinking at a glance and spoke to her kindly.

Hearing what Xie Zhilin said, Wen Wen pulled the bottom edge of the curtain and carefully opened a corner of the curtain. She looked out the window slightly.

The carriage should have reached the main road. As the carriage swayed, Wen Wen could clearly see the scene outside.

Antique buildings stand on both sides, and many people are walking with baskets on the road. There are restaurants, teahouses, and various shops in the buildings on both sides. On the side near the road, some vendors are setting up stalls to buy some exotic items. Weird stuff.

The speed of the carriage was not very fast. Wen Wen could even hear what the people walking on the road were talking about. It was very lively at first glance.

Wen Wen wanted to see what was being sold at the hawker stall, so she subconsciously poked out, and the sound in her ears brought her back to reality.

"If Miss Wen is interested, we can go down for a walk." Xie Zhilin's voice had a seductive flavor, and Wen Wen nodded unconsciously.

As I was about to get off the carriage, I remembered to ask him, "There must be many of you who know you. Is it a little inconvenient for me to get down here with you? The main reason is that I appeared suddenly and I'm afraid that others will become suspicious."

" No matter which aspect it is, it is very convenient. Many people come to Jingcheng from all over Jingguo or other countries every day. You don't have to worry about your identity. No one will find you, and you don't have to do it for me. Worry."

Wen Wen herself didn't know why she believed in Xie Zhilin so much. When she heard what he said, she immediately put aside her worries and started shopping with Xie Zhilin.

The voice of the waiter calling for food came from the restaurant, and many well-fed people came out of the restaurant with smiles on their faces. Groups of tired guests were welcomed into the hotel. They were in urgent need of rest after replenishing their energy. The voices of storytellers and the cheers of spectators could be heard from time to time in the teahouse. Wen Wen felt the life in a foreign land.