Chapter 29

Chapter 29

"Who put the garbage in it?"

Ye Yi was not in a good mood at first, but now she saw that the suitcase she was going to use contained several pieces of crumpled waste paper, some soil and her fallen hair, There are even boxes of face creams that have been used up.

Now he is even more angry.

After a little tugging, he took out the crumpled up waste paper and unfolded it to look at it.

It's Zhou Congeng's handwriting.

It would be fine if it was just waste paper, but what was terrible was that Ye Yi saw the love poems and ambiguous sentences written on the unfolded paper.

She had just had a big argument with him over Wen Ting, and now she found the love poem he wrote for Wen Ting in her suitcase. Ye Yi couldn't hide her mocking smile.

I even felt that there was a fire in my body that was about to ignite myself. I closed my eyes hard and tried to suppress this emotion.

I won't talk about the love poems, but now the suitcase still contains some garbage. Ye Yi couldn't hold it in any longer, and slammed the things he took out of it, and then pulled the door of the room.

Zhou's mother, who was eavesdropping outside the door, lost her balance and almost fell into the room. Ye Yi ducked sideways, staring straight at Zhou's mother, and asked in a cold voice, "Who told you to put garbage in my suitcase? You really think I can't do anything to your Zhou family?"

After stumbling, Zhou's mother steadied her body, her eyes dodge a little, which was a sign of guilty conscience, she said in a low voice: "It's the young master, he will see you as soon as he comes back today I'm not used to this box of yours. It's not elegant. It lowers the standard of the whole house. I just told you to use it to hold garbage and throw the box away." "Madam, look, I haven't had time to throw it away yet.

I'll do it right away, right away. ." Zhou Ma said as she walked towards the box against Ye Yi's scrutinizing gaze.

Ye Yi followed her and stood next to the suitcase.

"Madam, why did you throw away the garbage yourself? How dare I bother you to throw it away yourself?" Zhou Ma stood up and wiped her hands on her apron, rubbing her hands together, looking a little embarrassed.

After Zhou Ma stood next to the suitcase just now, she had already subconsciously bent down to pick up the garbage that had been swept in. However, when she was about to squat down completely, she found that except for a little bit of soil, there was no other garbage swept in. The trash is gone.

This bit of dirt was due to Zhou Congeng saying that he would not change his shoes before leaving soon when he came home, so he left them behind while walking, and was swept in while sweeping the trash.

When Ye Yi followed Zhou's mother, she had already thought about how to scold her when she packed the garbage in the suitcase, but when she heard this, Ye Yi was immediately speechless.

"What do you mean I lost it myself?" Ye Yi frowned and glared at Zhou's mother with a bit of doubt.

She originally thought that Zhou's mother was secretly mocking her because she was unwilling to pack it away, but when she followed Zhou's mother's gaze and looked at the suitcase, she realized that the things that were in the suitcase just now were indeed missing.

Just a little dirt remains.

Ye Yi was speechless immediately, and her anger also dropped.

Without saying a word, she secretly glanced around Zhou's mother to confirm that she had indeed not packed up the garbage.