Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"Hello, have you received the gift I gave you? Which one do you like? If you want to talk to me, just click the plus sign on the right side of your phone to record." It was a sister's voice

.

This is the first impression of He Jia. He is very gentle and young.

After listening to it, he was stunned for a short time. After he came to his senses, He Jia clicked the yellow play button again.

It was the same voice that was speaking to him.

He liked these gifts very much. He pursed his lips and had a tangled look on his face.

She took out her phone and clicked on the plus sign on the right as Wen Wen said just now.

He Jia saw that the screen suddenly turned into lines and seemed to be running. He didn't quite understand what it meant, so he fed it softly with some suspicion.

Then the lines become undulating.

After clicking the button below, a new recording appeared on the screen.

He Jia felt that he had figured it out, so he recorded a new section.

"Hello sister, thank you for the books you gave me before and the toys you gave me today. I like them very much. Thank you very much, sister. However, I don't know many words in the books because I haven't gone to school, but I will ask my friends in the same village for help. They can teach me when they have time after school, and they won't let the books you sent me go to waste." "

And these toys today, I saw them buying them in the county are not so good!"

"Sister, you can give me books. Give it to me. I will slowly save money to buy these books. I don't need the toys, because I still have to take care of my grandfather. I help at the scrapyard during the day. I can't save that much money now. I can't charge you so much. A gift."

After saying that, he folded the toys and put them on the school bag, and put the mobile phone on the top layer.

The things sent out were never sent back at all, so Wen Wen couldn't help but be a little surprised when she saw the toy she had just sent appeared in the basket.

"Don't you like all of this and don't even want to keep it?"

He picked up the top phone with suspicion.

There were two recordings on the phone, and Wen Wen clicked on them one after another according to time and listened to both.

There is a long blank space in the first part, and then there is the voice of a little boy whose voice has not yet changed.

He gave a gentle feed, which was a bit cute.

After listening to the latter part, Wen Wen blurted out, "This is too sensible."

It turned out that it wasn't that she didn't like him, but on the contrary, she felt that she wasn't good enough.

Who doesn't like polite and sensible children?

Wen Wen couldn't wait to put the toy into his arms immediately.

Listening to his voice just now, I felt that he should be in elementary school. His articulation and expression were quite clear.

But he said he never went to school? Moreover, they don't even want toys but want books, and he still wants to use money to buy the things given to him.

The most important thing is that he said that he has to take care of his grandfather and help earn money at the scrapyard.

Wen Wen was a little confused.