Chapter 82

Chapter 82

When someone took her to turn around and face the lantern wall, the side with the lantern patterns had all returned to the inside.

Wen Wen was still thinking when she brushed the twenty-five lanterns with their white faces facing her. There was no trace of the pattern under the candlelight, and she didn't know what method was used.

"Girl, you can start now. If you really can't remember it, you can give up." The man carrying the gong and drum saw her looking at the lantern without saying a word, thinking that she had forgotten the pattern she saw before.

"The third from the left in the first row is placed in the first row's left, the third from the left in the fifth row is placed in the second from the left in the first row, the third from the right in the third row is placed in the third from the left in the first row, and the fourth from the left in the second row is placed in the first row's left Four..." Wen Wen's voice was decisive, but after saying the fourth one, she suddenly couldn't remember where she put the fifth one.

The person holding the pole and moving the lantern stopped, and whispers gradually came from behind. The man carrying the gong and drum paused and continued: "Girl, this fifth one? I'll give you the last ten and we'll be done." ."

There was a countdown sound in her ears, Wen Wen took a deep breath and exhaled, forcing herself to ignore the surrounding sounds, and closed her eyes.

"Five...four...three..." The countdown sound became more and more ethereal, and Wen Wen was still immersed in her own memory.

right! The last similar one is the first one from the left in the fourth row!

Wen Wen opened her eyes suddenly and said in a clear and loud voice, "The fourth row is on the left and the first row is fifth from the left." As

soon as she finished speaking, the man carrying the gong and drum also counted one in an instant, "This Girl, let's see the final result."

His voice ended, and the last lantern was just moved to the fifth position in the first row. At this time, the pattern was facing outward, and the crowd standing in the distance focused their attention. If you look closely, they are all the same!

"Today's lanterns on the north wall are about to end. This little girl is really amazing. Let's go, let's wait and see the other three lantern walls."

Discussions and cheers in the crowd came one after another. Wen Wen saw the pattern. In an instant, he excitedly looked back to Xie Zhilin.

At this time, he was standing in the crowded crowd behind him. There were obviously many people wearing white clothes, but Wen Wen saw Xie Zhilin at first sight. There was a smile in his eyes, and he seemed to be happy for her. The two looked at each other. His eyes were unusually quiet in the noisy environment around him.

The surroundings were obviously very lively, but through the candlelight and the dense crowd, Wen Wen could only see Xie Zhilin.

"Let's congratulate this girl! Today the girl with the lanterns on the north wall wins." The man playing the gongs and drums had already put down the gongs and drums, and he came over carrying a giant lantern.

"Girl, this lantern is called the Inlaid Jade Feiyu Tower Hanging Lamp. Please keep it." The

lantern in front of you looks like a heavenly palace, with layers of buildings on top and a hexagonal lantern below. The joints of the hexagonal lantern are carved with images of It is a honeysuckle pattern that also looks like a cloud pattern. The light gauze is embroidered with auspicious clouds and flying birds. At a glance, it looks like it is in the boundless blue sky. The upper palaces are layered on top of each other and are filled with intricate patterns. Some of the patterns on the surface are like banquets in the heavenly palace, everything is magnificent, and some are like waiting scenes in the cold Gui Palace. The upper layer of the palace is inlaid with yellow and translucent jade.