Chapter 65

Chapter 65

Wen Wen turned her head and looked to the right again, and nodded lightly.

"Oh, but every time I think about how you had to quarrel with me in the past, and you didn't go home for a long time, and when you came home and quarreled and left me, I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable." Ye Yi's voice suddenly sounded sad, with a final note. Keep dragging it down, it sounds like it is very hurt.

"Xiao Yi, haven't I explained everything to you clearly before? I did this because I was afraid that Wen Ting would hurt you. I also have my own reasons." He suddenly gritted his teeth, as if he hated

Wen Ting very much . , and his words clearly expressed his difficulties, "Wen Ting is a crazy woman. She chased me after the first time she met me, and then threatened me with you. I didn't believe her at all." Yes, but who would have thought that she could really kidnap you." "

I was forced to have no choice but to find another way to protect you. In fact, I have never loved her. She took advantage of her. Xu Erru used a trick to get pregnant with the child."

"Really?" Ye Yi's voice suddenly became a little deep, and after saying these two words, he suddenly changed the subject, "None of this matters anymore, let's go first from Geng Go down."

Wen Wen listened silently to the sounds next door, heard their footsteps walking away, and then the sound of the door of the next room being closed.

After waiting for a while, there was still no other sound from the next door. Wen Wen stood up and said, "Let's go too. I want to find Ye Yi." Xie Zhilin stood up, nodded, and walked

in front to open the door to the room. It's opened.

There was also the sound of the door opening from the front on the right. Wen Wen subconsciously looked to the right. A gorgeously dressed and elegant lady was followed by two very young girls.

One of the innocent-looking girls had red eyes, as if she had cried. There were tears on her face, and there were still tears in her eyes.

The shoulders of her dress seemed to have been rubbed hard, and there were obvious wrinkles. Wen Wen looked her up and down, and saw that there were obvious red marks on her right wrist.

Wen Wen frowned subconsciously. Although there were no wounds on her body, it looked like she had been beaten by someone else.

The beautiful woman in front of this girl and the sensible-looking girl next to her both had serious faces. They looked like they were in a bad mood. Both of them were surrounded by low pressure.

However, there are some subtle differences between the two of them. The girl next to her has more anger on her face and a feeling of wanting to destroy things, while the lady with good temperament in front has more displeasure on her face. She was deep in thought, and her thoughts were somewhat elusive.

Wen Wen wanted to step forward and ask a question, but when she saw the girl with red eyes when she came downstairs, the girl next to her deliberately pulled her to a position against the wall, and was always paying attention to the appearance of her feet. Wen Wen felt that it was inappropriate. It looked like he had just bullied her, so she stopped and did not step forward.

Wen Wen looked at their leaving figures with some strangeness, tilted her head and said to Xie Zhilin: "What happened today, why is it so strange." "

They just came out of the room next to ours." Xie Zhilin glanced at Wen Wen and spoke softly.

When Xie Zhilin said this, Wen Wen suddenly remembered what happened next door just now and what he said.

If the three people just came out of the room next to Ye Yi, then it is very likely that they also heard the conversation between Ye Yi and her husband. So was the girl crying because of those words just now?