Chapter 52

Chapter 52

"Well, this is the elevator. We can go down directly later." "

Look here, it's quite high. We would be very tired if we walked down, but we won't be if there is an elevator." Wen Wen He took Xie Zhilin's sleeves and led him to the window of the corridor outside the elevator.

Xie Zhilin followed Wen Wen's gaze and looked outside. He was indeed very tall.

"Let's go, the elevator is here."

Xie Zhilin followed Wen Wen into the elevator. As the door was closed, he raised his head and looked at the elevator. It was surrounded by silvery white, and there was a whole mirror-like thing behind him. But it's much brighter than the mirror over there.

There are some lace at the corners of the mirror, and there is a whole horizontal bar in front, which looks like it is made of jade.

Before she finished looking around, the elevator arrived in an instant. Wen Wen watched the elevator door open, turned around and pulled Xie Zhilin, "Let's go." Wen Wen

wanted to drive, so she took Xie Zhilin down to the underground garage.

After exiting the elevator room, there was only a faint light in the underground garage. It was dark all around and smelled of gasoline and dust. Xie Zhilin frowned.

Considering that Xie Zhilin had never been in a car, Wen Wen opened the passenger door for him very considerately. She put one hand slightly on the roof of the car and held the door with the other hand, "Master Xie, come on up." Xie

Zhilin After looking at Wen Wen's movements, I felt something was wrong. Then I looked at the layout of the passenger seat and sat in with some hesitation.

Wen Wen closed the door and walked around to the driver's seat. "This is a car. It's almost the same as your carriage over there. It's used for transportation." "

It's the fast thing you said before."

Wen Wen Wen thought about it for a moment, and it seems that she did introduce cars, trains and airplanes to Xie Zhilin at the beginning. The speed was indeed very fast. She nodded, "Yes." Then she turned slightly sideways and pulled the seat belt on Xie Zhilin's side

. .

He did it as he thought without thinking too much, so when Xie Zhilin's enlarged face appeared in front of him, Wen Wen was stunned for a moment.

Getting a little closer, she could even smell the smell of Xie Zhilin's body, which was like the intertwining smell of fir and cedar. Compared with the ink fragrance she smelled in the past, this smell was cleaner and refreshing.

Against the light, Wen Wen's eyes were fixed on him. He seemed to be startled by Wen Wen's movements. He pressed his body against the seat and looked at her with his eyes slightly lowered.

If you look closely, you can still see the surprise hidden in it.

Wen Wen moved her eyes away unnaturally, put her seat belt on him, straightened up quickly, held the steering wheel with both hands and smiled, "What? I was wearing a seat belt just now. I just thought you couldn't do it." I'll tie it for you directly. You can tie it yourself later."

"What is this for?" Xie Zhilin felt that his heart was beating a little fast.

"To protect you."

After saying that, Wen Wen started the car, and the car slowly drove out of the underground parking lot. The surroundings gradually changed from darkness to light, and the colors began to increase.

In order to facilitate Xie Zhilin's visit to the urban environment, Wen Wen deliberately drove slower.

Looking at the high-rise buildings, reinforced concrete, speeding cars on the road and people wearing different clothes outside the car window, he was attracted unconsciously.