Chapter 80

Chapter 80

"I brought a pot, otherwise you can put the soup in my pot and put it on this charcoal basin?" As soon as

Wen Wen spoke, Xie's mother winked at Xie Yi who was standing aside. "Xie Yi, go ahead and do it."

Xie Yi nodded and was about to walk out. Wen Wen came a little closer and stopped him, "Xie Yi, wait a minute, I put all the things in Xie Zhilin's study. There are a lot of things." , how about you find someone to bring everything here first?"

"Okay, Miss Wen." When Xie Yi walked out, Xie Er, who was standing behind him, also followed him out.

Wen Wen declined Xie's mother's invitation to have tea in the courtyard, and waited in the dining room until Xie Yi brought the things. There were two large boxes of broken things, and there were only two tables here. Wen Wen Wen took out two of the three pots she bought, handed them to Xie Yi and said, "This is called a Yuanyang pot. The one I bought has one in the middle that separates the left and right sides. When the time comes, you can take it to the big kitchen and put it on one side." You can also ask the cook to put chicken soup on one side of the red pot."

"Have you harvested the tomatoes you planted on Zhuangzi before? You can also ask the cook to chop tomatoes and make soup instead of chicken soup."

Looking at Xie Yi holding it The pot walked away, and Xie's mother, who was standing aside, looked closely at the contents of the box and said, "Wenwen, did you buy these from over there? I really bothered you." "Auntie, you're welcome, these are

all It's easy to buy, but it's just some dishes that can be directly used for hot pot and some drinks. I actually didn't buy anything." Mother Xie nodded, "We

also have pots here, and I asked someone to prepare some regular food. But from the vegetables grown on Zhuangzi, I know that the ones you bring will definitely be a little different." "

Some may be different. Auntie, I can cook these directly later, or I can take them first. Come out?"

All the dishes that Wen Wen had brought had been taken care of. Mother Xie saw that everything was packed tightly, so she didn't ask anyone to put it on another plate. "Moli, take the people and get all these." Come out and put it on the table."

"Wenwen, it's almost here. Shall I take you back to my yard to rest for a while?"

Wenwen looked at it and didn't worry about it any more. She nodded and followed Xie's mother back obediently. After entering the yard, the two of them strolled around the garden. About an hour later, news came from the dining room.

The two bare tables I saw in the afternoon were already filled with food. The mandarin duck pot in the middle was constantly heating up and boiling in the middle of the table. There was a red pot on one side and a tomato pot on the other. The flavors of the two blended together, and the air was filled with sour, sweet and sour food. Spicy flavor.

Various fresh ingredients brought by Wen Wen were placed on the round table. The hot-boiled dishes on the outer ring were prepared by Xie's mother. The oil dish given by the hot pot restaurant had also been poured into a porcelain white bowl. The porcelain cup on the side is still empty at this time.

People from each hospital had been invited over. Only then did Wen Wen finally see Xie Zhilin. He seemed to have changed his clothes and was now wearing a dark blue robe.

The moment Wen Wen saw him, he also saw Wen Wen. He walked up in a few steps and said, "Miss Wen, I have something to do this afternoon and I'm late. I'm sorry for not being able to pick you up." The moment Xie Zhilin walked in front of him, the tip of Wen Wen's