Chapter 75

Chapter 75

"This is the lipstick from my hometown, but it's not for sale. I own everything made by the old master."

Wen Wen pointed at the traces of smearing on it and said, "Look at the two lines you just applied. , in fact, the contrast is very obvious."

"The upper one is obviously very bright, and the lower one is also pink but not that bright. Bright colors are a good thing, but if you happen to meet someone who is not suitable for bright colors, it will There's a big problem."

After Wen Wen finished speaking, Xie Zhilin handed over a handkerchief, and Wen Wen wiped the marks on her hands after taking it.

Xue Yiyun nodded clearly, then glanced at the lipsticks placed in the storage box. She spoke hesitantly, "Miss Wen, are all the colors different?" Wen Wen thought about it carefully, and it seemed that there

were The colors are almost the same, "Almost, but some are very similar, with only slight differences."

Xue Yiyun took out the orange lipstick she sold that day from her purse, smeared some on her hand, and looked at Wen Wen said, "Ms. Wen, my color may be the one you showed me in comparison just now. It's more vivid and shiny. Can you find one with a similar color but more suitable for people with dark skin?" She applied it on her hand

. The color was transparent red with orange in it. Wen Wen looked at the lipsticks on the storage box and finally selected two.

A stick of milk apricot contained reddish brown. Wen Wen applied it on top of the line that Xue Yiyun applied herself, and a stick of rich orange-brown on the bottom.

"Both of these are beautiful!" Xue Yiyun exclaimed as she took lipsticks of such a color that she had never thought possible.

"Although the lower one is also a richer color, it is not as dazzling as the middle one. The upper one is more suitable for people with dark skin." "I also have many different reds

and even purples here. Many of them are very beautiful. I can give them to you to take back and study, but you'd better not say anything casually."

Xue Yiyun was stunned after looking at a few colors just now. She turned around and looked at the colors on the storage shelf. Lipsticks with different shapes, there is a faint expectation in my heart.

Xue Yiyun glanced at Xie Zhilin beside him, and saw that he had no objection, so he felt relieved, "No one else will know except me, but Miss Wen said that everything made by the master is here. If I take If you leave, you will be gone."

"It doesn't matter, I basically don't need these anymore. If you can make them, I will have new ones." Wen Wen changed the topic and joked.

It was almost noon. Xue Yiyun wanted to stay with them for dinner, but Wen Wen still refused. Seeing this, Xue Yiyun did not stay much and called Qing Li outside the door.

Qing Li came in and brought a wooden box from nowhere. After seeing them, he bowed and opened the box on the table.

There are many jade bracelets and gold hairpins on the first floor of the box, and a full layer of gold ingots on the second floor.

The price of this box is much higher than the price of those lipsticks. Although the lipsticks are not cheap, many of them have been bought for a long time, and some have been used several times, so they are definitely not worth that much.

Xue Yiyun was originally afraid that giving him gold would make her unhappy. Now seeing her frowning, he was even more upset in his heart, "I don't mean anything else, but I just want you to say this to me in vain. If you dislike it, It's too vulgar, tell me what you like, and I'll immediately ask Qing Li to go back and find something you like."