Naive

As I went outside to breath fresh air, I watched kids playing and having a conversation on the park. As if they do not care how painful the rays of the sun could be when it touches their fragile skin. The look on their faces tells me how innocent, joyful, and cheering they are. Those smiles and laughs that couldn't be replaced, and stop every time each of them make a fun joke, or tell a funny story about what happened in their school. The little hands that holds the ice creams, and candies they bought to share with each other makes me think that it is somehow good to be able to go back to those years where I am still like them; a kid.

Yet, I realize, these kids would also just grow up like me. They'd go into different phases and ages that will improve their perspective of this cruel world hence would cause them to be afraid to understand more about this universe. Indeed it is inevitable to grow as year goes by, and how unfortunate, that those kids would have to lose their innocence and hope in lives, for they soon gonna understand how hard it is to live in world where everything felt wrong, and that these joyful kids would see the reality of life. I am afraid, 'cause I am sure myself, that they'd be wishing to stay as kids- to stay innocent and happy, with only toys to play, and friends to have.

Yes, indeed, growing up can be amazing, yet it can also be frustrating. I knew, because I am once a kid that has lots of hopes and joy inside me before growing up, and viewing the dark side of this world. And now that I am at the current stage of becoming an adult, I now wish I have cherished those moments where I was like those children in the playground, swinging, singing, chasing, and talking endlessly with such innocence and passion. For I am tired of knowing a lot of truths in the society I live in; and for I'd rather want the time to move slow, so these kids won't fastly grow, and make them enjoy the remaining innocence they have- that soon will be taken by the world's inequality for love.