Death: In case I die

⁰²²⁵²⁴
In case I die; Do remember that I would still be shining with the stars up above the starry sky— to still offer you light in your darkest night. There is a possibility that words won't be able to come out my mouth once I am lying on my death bed, so I tell you now— in case I die;  don't put other kind of flowers in my coffin but let be all sunflowers. Let the yellow petals symbolize my eyes that brightly turn warm when I see you; let be the stem of it symbolize how I would want to stand still every time beside you.

If I commited sins against you when I was living, climb the mountain and curse on my name; feel the raging breeze hugging your skin for it is me, making amends of what ever I have done wrong to you. I know you'd feel sorry for not spending the remaining time with me, yet worry not; I would rather be a spirit wandering around earth than to be one of an angel in heaven. Well, I could be also an angel; that only focuses on guiding only one person on earth. Occasionally I'd fly down to your world to bring you peace and tranquility every time you feel like people are turning their backs at you, only to assure you that I would still be there, holding your hand to give it a gentle squeeze as a reminder that even I am long gone, you will never run alone.

If I die; do not cry. Put me beside a tree so when you feel like visiting me, you'd be sitting under it to protect you from the painful sun light that you hate the most. And when you plan to leave, put your palm in my grave; for I am sure it would make me feel like you're reaching for me. Eventually after my death, you'd be used of not seeing me, but could you not forget me? Could you still put my pictures beside yours to remind you that even I am not physically there, there is still a glimpse of me to make you remember all the ups and downs we've been through.

And in case I die— I want you to remember that I am not leaving, as long as you are living.