Freedom: Blaze thy own trail

⁰³³¹²⁴
It is never easy to tell your blues. To those who has been in the unseen corner of this dark world, I hope you find a single light to guide you— to give you reason to stand up and walk even without a single stick to help you. You might get scared to go on and continue, but what if you regret not trying? I know you are scared for what future might hold— scared of the past you have survived, but I tell you, focus on what you can control: the present. And if you feel like the flowers does not bloom anymore, you have to just trust the destiny for it knows the perfect time. Once you get out of the dark, could you please open your eyes, but never get blinded by the sunlight? Tell your stories and shout all the frustration you have felt, for I know the nature hear you. Your heart might get afraid of what will happen if you do all these things I told you, and it is okay.  Learn things in your own pace; go with the slow flow of the ocean. There might blues left in you still, but do not be tempted to turn your back and hide in the silhouette again. Life is scary, life is a chaos, and you have to take all the pain that it has to offer you— for it could be strength when the future comes.

Dance through the rain and never be afraid in raging thunder. Do what your heart longs to; for I know you deserve to feel at ease now that you have finally got freed from the cave you once scared of leaving. There is still doubt in you— I feel it, too. But let yourself be vulnerable, and let the wind caressed your tears away. It is still perplexing to live a new life outside the world you once got used to; yet do not let it  to the depth of melancholy. I am here, your friend, your shoulder and ears— to guide every step you take. So could you please, forget the past, and left your old dark gloom room behind. Expose yourself to a new chapter where you might get hurt, but surely will let you know how to stand firmly with both feet. So once again— could you not be scared to let out your blues? And let yourself explore the universe full of hues.