Everything is you

In every way I look around this crowded places, I seemed to always see you. I never know myself why; maybe because this is really how much I miss your face?

And I wonder if you could keep your eyes at me the same way I always do. Does even a sunflower scent reminds you of me like how a sapphire sky reminds me of your calm personality? It might look stupid to tell you that even a small thing can make me think of you. A grass, a coat, or even a simple chirp of a bird; everything seems to be all about your appealing eyes— your alluring nose, and your rosy lips.

I was lying when I told my friends I can forget about you— I was lying when I told myself I have moved on, for every single thing is telling me I haven't forgotten of how good it feels like to love you; to be loved by you. These places— these faces, those I can never forget for  it does make me remember you in a way I couldn't just bury in the back of my mind.

How weird it is, indeed. But what can I do? When all things I can touch and see are my memories of us. And yes, everything is still you, love— you make my own definition of 'every thing' to be just you and only you. No one else's, nothing else's, just you.