Flee from chaos

I want to escape and run to where my eyes can only see the green grass dancing through the breeze as the sun light touches my skin; where mountains are visible enough to touch. Flowers as red as my blood are all I want to be surrounded by. Despite the wet grass, I would rather like to sit under the tall tree and play with bugs until I fall asleep as birds sing me lullabies.

And when the sun sets, I would stay to witness how the moon slowly replaces the sun; how the stars slowly appears in the clear sky. Birds flying away to sleep— crickets replaces it. My mind still at peace, ears listening to nothing but silence and ease. As the ocean's waves slowly singing a long with the fire and crickets, my eyes still look at the mountains far from where I sit.

Away from worry and guilt, only nature stays to listen as I weep. I wish humankind were as impartial as nature is; which only offers love and tranquility. I hold a grasp of this new feeling I experience by just being surrounded only with the mother nature; and soon realized that occasionally— all I have to do is detach from people and connect more with the other living creature; for it can understand me better— for it treated me as its own delicate flower to shelter.

@cm_rhii | 010127|  Flee from chaos.