Deprived of hope

As I fall down on my knees in front of an altar, my thoughts are circling 'round my head. No matter what I do- no matter what I say, the scattered heart I have for a decade is still there. Constantly going through the same path, I am still lost and confused of what way to choose. Do I choose to go back though I am unsure of what's ahead? Or do I still go when I have already lost a lot of chances?

'Do I step back? Do I continue?'

The answers weren't under the soil, nor behind these trees, can anyone hear my pleas? Shall I really watch from afar and cry until I feel at ease? All those dreams I talked about having suddenly feels unreal. I was like forcing myself to believe into something that is impossible; finding some thing that isn't even hidden at all. I wonder why suddenly the world turn upside down for me. The scented candle that fired my soul was blown away for an unknown reason. The love, the hope, the faith, they got buried under the own graveyard I curved.

How could I survive when the only thing left of me is the now fading passion within my soul? How far could I still go if I choose to step in the battle field with nothing but courage? Engulf by this darkness, deeply scared of what future might hold as I battled with fear - help me leave this coward and sad empty soul behind. For I can never get up from the mud I stumbled upon.

Deprived of hope. | @cm_rhii.