Moments with you.

I sit and stare I don't join those lovely teenagers infront of me; chasing, playing, and singing their heart out as if they are kids once again. I look at those lips that reflects happiness whenever it turned into a subtle smiles. Those eyes that shines while the bright sun lights their faces. The breezes touches my skin that caused me to snapped out of reality. Once I again I look and gave the most sweetest smile I have been holding back ever since I started admiring their seemed to be innocent actions.

Grass on my feet tickled me, yet I stayed where am I, and looked at what seemed to be a scenery infront of my eyes. Never once did I think to join their play for I wanna cherish and capture the laughs and smiles they have while they are having a feeling of being in cloud nine. I was like a sister that enjoys having my eyes on my great siblings whom I want to protect with my life only to see that face of innocence again and again until the rest of my days. Yet, as I giggled by watching that dear people in my life, I was also thinking of how long could I be there? Or how many more times would I be able to see those smiles and those laughs?

As I leaned on a tree, a thought came across my mind, renting my head free. "Perhaps I like to sit and stare at them 'cause I am scared that one day, I wouldn't be able to look at those faces?" Indeed, it is the question that I have been overthinking. It might be the reason why I would rather cherish the moments of looking at those important people in my life while they run in an open filled contentedly rather than join them. For I believe that this heart can be still at peace even if I only see those exhilarated faces they make every time we are all together; and for I also know that I will be incomplete without them being closer.