Squidward-like

⁰²²⁴²⁴
If I were to choose what character fits my personality, I'd say I am Squidward. It sounds ridiculous, but I am beyond serious. Not because I look grumpy or I look unapproachable; but rather because I am a friend who would insult you to the bone but never let anyone hurt you. Squidward and I shared the same perspective of how should our friends be well treated by others. I would act as if you are just an air around me, but would run even a thousand miles when I heard you crying. Sounds funny it seems, but I am squidward.

And maybe you'd be spongebob— that stays beside me no matter how bad my mood can be. Or maybe you are Patrick as well? That patiently wait for me to calm down before approaching me to say such comforting words. I am Squidward; distant and detached, who would  also be physically and mentally there when you feel like the sea hasn't in its calmness yet. Care may not be evident in my face— and don't you also look in my eyes for it only speaks my mood; rather come inside my heart to see that it only contains endless love for you behind this stoic façade.

I am Squidward; for I can act as if you are nothing— to hide that ever since then, you have become my everything.