Wonderland

I hope when you feel like you are so devastated of how your life turns to be- you'd consider resting in my arms; be comfortable enough to let me hold your hand and drag you to our own little world where pain and sadness don't exist. I know people often say that life is not all about happiness; rather it also contains suffering, inevitably. Yet let me take you to a place I created for just you and me; a world where you could be you and a world where everything feels surreal with no worries and heartache to deal.

Hand in hand, let's escape from this universe full of unpleasant events. Let me accompany you to a place where you could only see the green grass dancing through a wind; for I know your two eyes were tired viewing the hideous true side of the world you onced live in. Let your ears hear the chirps of these birds singing contentedly just for you; for I know your ears were hurt from all the knife-shaped tongues that you onced are scared of hearing. So let me, let me walk you to a wonderland where pain is non existent at all.

I welcomed you with open arms in this place I created for you and me; for you to rest in when you feel like you have enough of the cruelty that life throws you- and for me to console your broken heart that has been lacking of hues. Here, you could held your head up and walk with those legs that were onced tired from standing in a ground with scattered pieces of glass. Here, you could say you are freed; you need not to be ashamed of who you really are. For in this wonderland; you are loved in a countless ways I made sure you deserved.