Chapter Five(Hikaru/Kaoru Chapter 1): A Day With The Hitachiins

You woke up in your comfy bed, yawning tiredly. Was it all a dream? The hosts, the weird club, the amnesia? You sighed and fell back into your bed. Of course it all wasn't.

You got up soon enough, making yourself breakfast. "Hello." Two voices say behind you. You shriek and grab a kitchen knife, pointing it at the intruder. You huffed angrily as you saw a very frightened pair of twins covering behind the couch from your knife. "You scared me half to death!" You scolded them. They shrugged.

"How do you even know where do I live?" You questioned. "Kyoya. "They smirked evilly.
Oh joy.

"What do you two want?" You ask them as you continue to make breakfast. "We want to make it up to you for almost whacking you with a bat." Hikaru grins.

"Oh really?" You raise an eyebrow. You've only known them for one day and you could tell that only trouble and mischief followed these guys. "Yup." Kaoru replied. "So how are you gonna 'repay' me?" You say, drinking your coffee.

"We're gonna go to the commoners market!" They say in sync. Commoners market? You hadn't gone yet but you were planning to get your groceries there. But it doesn't seem all that exciting..

"Okay, I guess I'll just go get ready then." You tell them then walk to your room. You begin to change when you hear a loud smash. "What happened?!" You yell to them.
"Erm..nothing!" Kaoru shouts back. You quickly get ready then race out to your living room.

The twins were on the floor, surrounding by shattered items of yours. "Ugh.." You moan as you get your broom out of the closet. You glare at them as you begin to sweep up all of the broken things. "I left you alone for two minutes!" You say as you fall onto your couch.

"Sorry." Hikaru shrugs. "Whatever. Let's just go." You give in and open the door. "Yay! Road trip! Road trip! Road trip!" They chant.

"It's just down the street? We're walking?" You stare at them, confused. "We knew that." They walk out the door in front of you.

You let out a laugh and follow them out, locking the door behind you.

The three of you walk down the street, Hikaru and Kaoru in front, side by side, and you in the back, all by yourself.

"So..how are you two?" You attempt to make a conversation. Kaoru stifles a laugh. "You're pretty awkward, huh?" He laughs at you.

You cross your arms over your chest and huff. "Am not." You shoot daggers at him.

"You're adorable." Hikaru says and he pats you on the head. You feel the heat rise to your cheeks. 'Adorable?' You think in your head.

After a few minutes, you arrive in front of the market, full of people and food and assorted items.

"We're here!" The twins link arms and cheer. You roll your eyes at them. "Stop being weird or I'll pretend like I don't know you." You scowl at them and begin to walk to the food section.

"Wow! Look at this weird candy! Do commoners favor melon flavored sweets?" You hear the twins talking. You shake your head. They're very oblivious of a commoner's lifestyle.

For several minutes, everything was fine. But that didn't last long. You walk down aisles, picking out random groceries for the week when you heard screaming.

"KAORU?! WHERE ARE YOU?! KAORU?! HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?! WHERE IS HE?! I NEED TO FIND KAORU!!"

Hmm..I wonder who that is. You head towards the yelling and see Hikaru looking panicked, shaking strangers.

"WHERE IS HE?!" He shouted. "Hikaru!" You yell to him. He turns to you. "I lost Kaoru." He tells you. "Well no shiz Sherlock."

Hikaru looks at you with puppy dog eyes that no girl in the whole world could resist.

"F-fine I'll help you look." You mumbled, turning away from him. "Alright then! Let's go!" Hikaru smiles and grabs your hand.

"W-what are you doing?" You retorted, trying to free your hand but he had a tight grip, your face as red as a tomato.

"Let's find Kaoru." He replies running down the aisles with his hand intertwined with yours.

"Aww what a cute couple!" You hear someone say as you walk past. "We're not a couple!" You snapped at them with pink cheeks and Hikaru laughed.

Then, you assume he remembered what he was doing because he screamed not two seconds later "WHERE ARE YOU KAORU?!"

"Ow! Geez Hikaru, right in my ear.." You yelped as you rubbed your ear with your hand. "Oops. Sorr-KAORU?!"

He couldn't even finish a sentence? Twin brothers sure are attached to each other.

"KAOORRUU!!" Hikaru released your hand and fell to his knees. "Calm down you big baby." Kaoru came out of one of the aisles. "KAORU!" Hikaru tackled him and hugged him.

"I told you where I was going, Hikaru." Kaoru said.

You smacked Hikaru upside the head. "Idiot." You shook your head. "Ouch!" Hikaru pouted. You ignored him and looked at Kaoru.

"Where were you anyway? We couldn't find you anywhere." You questioned him. "I was getting you this." Kaoru handed you a bouquet of flowers."I'm trying to say sorry for holding you while Hikaru tried to whack you in the face."

"Aww that's so sweet!" You smiled softly and opened the card. "From Kaoru." You read it aloud. "I really mean it." He joked. The two of you laughed and you felt butterflies in your stomach.

"Let's go, Y/N." Hikaru grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the store, leaving Kaoru behind. "What about Kaoru?" You asked. "What about him?" Hikaru answered, looking you in the eyes.

"We spent all that time looking for him and now we're just gonna leave him behind?" You responded. "Yes."

...

"Hey guys! Wait up!" You hear Kaoru approaching you. Hikaru groans. What's up with them? Aren't they the "brotherly love package"? Why is Hikaru acting so indifferent?

"So..that was fun...I guess." You stated. "Still awkward, huh?" Kaoru chuckled. "That's our Y/N." Hikaru agreed.

"You've only known me for like one day!" You yell at them and they ignore you.

The three of you walked together back to your apartment, Hikaru and Kaoru linking arms. Well I guess they made up then. Why ever they were fighting.

You reached the door with the twins close behind you. "Bye bye." You gave them a wave as you went inside, them standing in the doorway.

"You can leave now." You shooed them away. "Awwww." They pouted with symmetrical puppy dog faces. "Pwease can we come in?" They begged.

"No." You said and slammed the door in their faces.

Thank you so much for all the reads! It means so much! I love comments and ideas for me to do! Sorry for such a long wait for the update! Love you readers!

-Anime_Is_Da_Best