Chapter Six (Tamaki Chapter 1): Summon The Cherry Blossoms!

Thank you all SO much for all the reads? 1k reads?! Holy schnitzels! Btw, sorry in advance for the sucky chapter. I'm only good at twin chapters because I'm in love with Hikaru tbh. Oh 🐳! Thanks for reading!

-Anime_Is_Da_Best

The next day you arrived back at Ouran Academy you were trudging through the halls, with a very grumpy look on your face.

You groaned loudly as you stood in front on Music Room 3. So far, none of these host guys seemed like the type to be of any interest to you.

And this whole host club idea just messed with your head. Are girls really this desperate? Is this what the world has come to?

Oh well. You walked through the doors and into the host club, 30 minutes early as you were told. "Why hello, Princess!" The blonde guy came up to you with a gorgeous smile. "Hi." You replied, trying not to look at his beautiful face.

"Are you ready to be a full-pledged member of the host club!" He asked you with a dramatic pose, a rose in his hand. Then he-wait. Where did that rose even come from?

"Oh I truly am excited. If only my Haruhi would be a girl for once." He said with a dreamy look in his eyes. "Okay." You stated. Were they dating or something? But he called her his little girl.. This guy is confusing. Also, I really need to remember his name.

"Tamaki." Kyoya tapped him on the shoulder. "Could I speak with you for a moment?" So his name is Tamaki! Duh. Kyoya gave you a cold stare. "I'll leave you two alone." You sighed and went over to Honey and Mori.

"Y/N-chan! Want some cake?" Honey exclaimed with excitement in his eyes. "No thanks.." You told him.

"Alright hosts! It's time to open! Summon the cherry blossoms!" Tamaki waved his hand and suddenly the room was filled with pink petals. Umm..

Hello? Physics? Are you there? What about you logic? Should I ring the doorbell?

Where the hell did those come from!?

After that, the club opened and you had to *shudder* host. But after who knows how long, it was over and you laid on the couch and groaned.

"It's so much easier for guys they can just be hot!" You closed your eyes and just about went to sleep. (Pfft. Who has time for classes in fanfictions?).

"Princess!" Tamaki shouted to you from across the room. You were definitely not answering to that weird nickname he called you. "Princess?" He walked up to you and waved a hand in your face. "My name is Y/N." You scowled at him.

"My name is Tamaki. Oh, is this a game?"

You facepalmed. Wow, what a genius he is. "What do you want?" You looked into his deep purple eyes. "I wanted to give you a tour of the school! You just got here so I thought it'd be fun!" Tamaki said, his lovely eyes shimmering with excitement.

You wanted to say no, but looking at his irresistible face, you had to give in. "Fine." You agreed. "Hooray!" Tamaki clapped his hands. He grasped your arm and dragged you out of Music Room 3. "Where are we going?" You questioned.

"I thought we'd go to the library first! Oh my Haruhi adores the library!" He squeals like a girl. "Whatever you say." You huff and try to ignore that he was still holding your hand as you walked.

As the two of you strolled down the hallway, you got many stares from people. Mostly jealous girls. Oh joy.

"What is Tamaki doing holding hands with that?" You hear a girl whisper. That? Well that's lovely.

"My Tamaki is losing his hand virginity! Someone do something!" Okay, that one was just weird. Yandere alert. Yandere alert.

"Ugh! That stupid girl is in the way of Tamaki! I can't see him! She's blocking the view!" Someone cried out and pointed at you.

Bitch please, I am the view.

You glance at Tamaki, seeing if he heard, and judging by his happy facial expression, he has bad hearing.

"So..are we almost there?" You ask, ignoring all the angry protests from girls in the hallway. You think one of them was plotting your murder. Oh, never mind. They are all planning your murder.

"Almost. So do you think you and Haruhi are gonna be friends? My Haruhi is amazing. Surely you'll love her!"

Tamaki nods his head. Dude, chill. Is it that hard to go two minutes without mentioning Haruhi? "Is she your girlfriend or something?" You blurt out.

He just stares at you and laughs. "She's my little girl! That's absurd!"

"Whatever you say." You shrug. Maybe that guy Hikaru is going out with her? Hikahi?...never mind.

You arrive at the library and of course, it's pretty big. "Wow." You say as you examine it. "Pretty cool, huh?" Tamaki smiles at you. You suddenly feel butterflies fluttering in your stomach.

"Sure..." You bite your lip and turn red.

Damn these hosts and their charm.