Chapter Twenty Eight(Hikaru/Kaoru Chapter 7): lol filler

Sorry for the slow updates! Again...

Anywho, I was just re reading my whole book and oh my glob. THE CRINGE. It hurts. So much.

Like half of it makes absolutely no sense and the other half is inconsistent with the half that makes no sense.

I want to fix it but one, I'm lazy, two, I haven't even finished the book, and three, I'm lazy.

But thank you all for supporting my book(however cringe it may be), it means so much to me! I'm always reading through my comments worrying about people not liking it, but mostly there's just sweet things and things that make me laugh.

Thank you!! :)

-Anime_Is_Da_Best

Previously~
You made your way to your door and quickly walked in. You closed the door swiftly and let out a breath you weren't aware you were holding.

That was, until you realized something as you gazed into the eyes of the person in the bed.This wasn't your room.

It was Hikaru's.

It was almost completely dark in the room besides the moon light streaming in through the window, illuminating the face you did not want to see at the moment.

"Y/N?" Hikaru sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"No, this is Patrick." You replied quietly, mentally face palming yourself.

"Y/N, what are you doing in my room?" He asked, turning in the lamp on the bedside table.

"Well, you see I was-" Your eyes landed on Hikaru. Who was not in fact wearing a shirt.

If you thought your face couldn't get any redder, you were wrong.

"I'm sorry, I'll just go." You say quickly.

"No, wait." Hikaru said and you met his gaze. "I want to talk to you about something."

You stopped dead in your tracks. "W-What?"

He chuckled softly. "Come here."

Your whole body froze and you felt yourself stiffen.

"I'm good over here actually." You nervously laughed, leaning on his dresser before your hand slipped and you fell onto the ground with a small thud.

"Are you?" Hikaru tried to contain his laughter as he got up and lent you a hand. You smiled weakly and took his hand, getting off the ground.

You tried to look anywhere but at him as he put a shirt on next to you. "Sorry."

You nodded quickly in response. "Y-You wanted to talk to me?" 

"Uh...yeah. I just wanted to ask...if..." He exhaled deeply. "No, actually, before that...Why are you in my house? And followup question, my room?"

You let out and awkward laugh, filling the painful silence in the house. "Oh, well... Your brother...he sort of...hurt his hand..."

"Kaoru's hurt? What happened?" Hikaru leaned closer to you, anxiously waiting for your response. It was nice to see he was still concerned for his brother despite some of their feuds.