Chapter Thirty Seven (Hikaru Chapter 9): The Host Club Festival

I'm sorry I've been gone so long! I made a longer chapter to make up for it a little bit. I hope you like it!

All you need to know is:

- Hikaru and Kaoru chapters are now split

- All the other Host Club Festival chapters are in the Host's POV, but since I did that for their last chapter, it won't be here

- I love you all

——————

Y/N's POV

You returned to your apartment and let out a long awaited sign, it was a mix of smittenness from the twins, as well as aching frustration.

Who knew having two hot guys be into you could be so tiring? You had to admit though, it was still nice to feel so wanted, especially since you were just starting at a new school a few months ago.

In your dreamy lovesick state, you began to picture your crush's face. Unfortunately, that gave no answer to who your crush actually was because, oh right, they have the same freaking face.

This was starting to get ridiculous.

You knew you had to pick one. They were both clearly interested and it wasn't right to lead them on if you knew your choice.

You tried to shake off the thoughts involving the twins and hopped into bed. Maybe things would seem clearer tomorrow, at the Host Club Festival.

You shot up in bed. The twins were definitely going to ask you to that, right? So why hadn't they? Unless they were waiting until the last minute. You groaned. Tomorrow was going to be a handful.

-

"Kyoya~" You chirped, arriving early to the Host Club in order to get your duties for the festival.

He turned to you, Tamaki in tow.

And by that you mean Tamaki was clinging to his leg like a toddler.

"But Kyoyaaaaaaaa....." Tamaki whined and Kyoya and yourself rolled your eyes in unison.

Haruhi entered the room moments later and Tamaki immediately got to his feet and leaned against the pillar seductively. She didn't notice and continued to the dressing room. A few seconds past and Tamaki collapsed like a melting ice cream cone.

"Tamaki, as I said before: no, you can't help Haruhi with the outfits." Kyoya stated coldly.

Real anime tears were shed that day.

"I need you to work on decorations with Kaoru." Kyoya looked at you and nodded, handing you a few rolls of streamers and a large banner.

"Oh...okay." You felt strangely conflicted. You guessed it was just weird having only one of the twins with you.

"Something the matter?" Kyoya asked.

"No, it's nothing." You smiled, ignoring your doubts. Maybe you were just sick or something. You had barely slept either.

"Kaoru's in the ballroom. He can help you hang those. Then you'll need to head to the store to get some balloons and knowing Tamaki, backup confetti."