Chapter Eighteen(Tamaki Chapter 4): Sneezing Sickness

First of all, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I just suck. No excuses. But I shall update for my wonderful readers! Even though I think this story is kinda just sped up fluff. And I'm not even that good at fluff! But you guys like this story, so I will update. Thanks for being such great peeps!

P.S. I apologize for the cheesiness/stupidity of this chapter.

-Anime_Is_Da_Best

"But Y/N.....!" Tamaki whines over the phone like the inner child he is. "No!" You argue back, gripping your F/C cell phone in your right hand.

You were half laying, half sitting on your bed in your apartment at around 9:30pm on a Friday, on the phone with the stupid adorable blonde we all know and love. The one, the only: Tamaki Suoh.

"But I'm sickkkkkkkkkkk!" He tells you and you roll your eyes. "That's my reasoning. Why should I come over to your house when you're sick! I could get sick, too."

"You can feed me soup, read me stories, tuck me in..." Tamaki goes on and you can't help but smile. He was being ridiculous.

"Why don't you call someone else? Like Haruhi." You suggest and he whimpers. "She already turned me down."

So he already called Haruhi. Of course. "Just go to bed, Tamaki." You sigh.

"Not without a story." He says stubbornly and you facepalm. "Just get a maid or butler or whatever you have to read you a story."

"But I want you to....." He whines again.

A smile tugs at your lips. "Fine, but I hope you know what an idiot you are sometimes." You reply and you hear his laugh that makes you feel funny.

"Of course." Tamaki tells you and you can hear the smile in his voice. "Hey, if you're sick then why don't you sound like it?" You question as you brush through your hair and get dressed from your pajamas.

"See you in a few minutes!" Tamaki shouts into the phone before you hear the beeping of a hung up phone.

You sigh and shake your head. Maybe you shouldn't have given in so quickly to his childishness.

You quietly exit your apartment and shut the door behind you. Your shoes click against the sidewalk as you make your way to your car.

You breath in the cold night air and glance up at the beautiful stars before driving off.

When you reach his house, you realize how big it really was. Not as big as your father's home as it would seem, but you figured this wasn't his largest house.

You stepped out of your car and made your way to the door. You rung the fancy doorbell and a woman answered the door.

"How may I help you, ma'am? Though I hope you know it is quite rude to appear here so late in the night. It better be important." She states with a scowl.

"My apologies ma'am, but I am here to see Tamaki, he requested my presence." You say stiffly as you were once taught. "Of course. Come right in." She gestures you into the house.

"He's upstairs in his room. Try to stay quiet, please." The woman says and you nod before quickly blushing. "What's that supposed to mean?!"

She doesn't reply and walks away down the hall. You walked up the stairs to the second floor. "How am I supposed to know where his room is?" You whisper quietly to yourself.

Checking doors as you walk through the hall, you hear a loud sneeze. You go to the source of the noise and open the white door slowly.