Chapter Eight(Kyoya Chapter 2): What's His Problem?

Hello my awesome readers! Thank you so very much for reading. I'm so sorry that I suck at writing and my humor is dreadful. And my characters are very out of character. Sorry! And this chapter is very short. I suck. Well, you guys are amazing! THANK YOU!

-Anime_Is_Da_Best

"No he does not." You state as you take a bite of cake given to you by Honey.

"Kyoya does not like me. He does not." You repeat to yourself. It was the next day and you were still thinking about what the twins told you.

You sat in your regular hosting spot, business was slow, hardly anybody came besides girls for the other hosts.

"Oh Kyoya, you're so smart!" You hear a shrill and annoyingly girly voice giggle.

You look over where Kyoya is, a crowd of pretty girls surrounding him. "And handsome too." Another girl adds, as she smiles flirtatiously at Kyoya.

You turn away, it somehow bothering you. Why did you care? Your eyes wander over to the twins.

"Stop it Hikaru! You know I'm ticklish!" Kaoru pouts and Hikaru chuckles. The girls around them start fawning over them. You know, sometimes you really hate that those girls are representing womankind.

You watch as Mori finds Honeys shoe and Honey says something inaudible (you assume it was cute) and more girls nearly faint.

Tamaki was crying anime tears, collapsed on the ground, over Haruhi saying something cute, while the girls were questioning if he should be taken to a hospital. Yeah, a mental hospital.

Your thoughts wander off to random things when Tamaki exclaims "Close the host club!" Wow, that was fast. Hm, no people for you today. Not that you were complaining!

You hear Haruhi groan loudly before she stops speaking to Kyoya and walks over to you, a glum look on her face. "What's wrong?" You question, wondering what Kyoya had said to her.

"I still have like eight million dollars left to pay!" She huffs. "Have I done nothing to gain money at this club?" Haruhi ponders.

"You should go talk to Kyoya. But don't let the twins see you, they'll start making up ship names for the two of you." Haruhi chuckles. "Alright." You smile, ignoring her comment on you and Kyoya.

You walk over Kyoya, trying your hardest not to think about what Haruhi and the twins said about him 'liking you'. "Hello Kyoya." You say awkwardly.

"Hello." He answers dully.

"How am I doing with work?" You tried to ignore his coldness.

"If you call that work." Kyoya says bitterly. What was with him? So much for him even remotely liking you. "Fine." You turn around and go to the twins.

"Hi Y/N! How was your make out session with Kyoya?" Hikaru and Kaoru say in sync, menacing smirks covering their faces.

"First of all, did you rehearse this? Second of all, what the hell is wrong with you, and lastly, I think someone crapped in Kyoya's cornflakes." You tell them and they burst out laughing.

"Really? He seemed perfectly normal." Kaoru says.

"Well then I guess he doesn't like me as much as you thought." You say in a quiet voice, your shoes becoming extremely interesting at the moment. They shrug and walk away, leaving you all by yourself.

You leave the host club, walking down the empty hallways, humming a tune.Why was Kyoya acting so cold towards you? What did you do? These questions swirl all around your head as you head out the school. The most important question was: Why did you even care?

Kyoya was a selfish, conceited jerk who only cared about things that benefitted him. Why did girls talking to him bother you? You couldn't be jealous..no. You hardly knew each other! Love's not that fast. It would be crazy for Kyoya to like you or for you to like Kyoya.

You shake your thoughts out of your mind and continue down the outdoor path.

Suddenly, someone grabs you wrist and pulls you out into the gardens. A gasp escapes you before none other than Kyoya's lips smash into yours.

-

Lol, so this is future author chan and I tried to fix this chapter but... well, you read it you know.

Why am I like this.

-Anime_Is_Da_Best