Chapter Twenty Two(Tamaki Chapter 5): Mistake

"Sorry, what were you saying?" You turned back to the guy you were hosting, and he looked somewhat disappointed.

"I, uh... can come back another time if you're not feeling up to this today." He said.

"No, no! It's fine, I just- sorry. Do you want some more tea? Cakes? I'll go grab some! Be right back!"

You thought you were getting better at this hosting thing but... gosh, you just can't stop looking across the room at Tamaki. How does he do that anyway? You can barely host one guy at a time, how does he handle having five girls over there at once?

On your way to getting the tea and cakes, you glanced around the room for Tamaki. You weren't looking where you were going, which you really should've; especially in this minefield of twin-catastrophe every two feet.

You saw the flash of yellow disappear under your shoe just as you saw Tamaki walking towards you, beginning to ask how your hosting was going.

Obviously, the flash of yellow was a banana peel.

You slipped backwards, with a less-than-ladylike screech, flailing your arms about wildly. The world kinda moved in slow motion as you fell back. You could see Tamaki lunge towards you and try to grab your hand(which you really wouldn't mind being your last sight), as well as the twins giving each other a look that said, "Oh sh**, we done fu**** up."

And cliche as it is, the world went dark.

________(EIGHT SYMMeTRICAL uNDErScoRES BrougHT To YoU By EdiTOR-KuN)

You groaned quietly and rubbed your eyes as they adjusted to the light, squinting and stretching as you sat up on the bed you laid upon.

"Holy sh-" You had to cover your mouth to keep from swearing, and you didn't think any of the people in your hospital-looking room noticed. "I thought I was at home, I nearly had a heart attack!"

"That'd just be another thing to add to the list of shady-twin-related-injuries." Tamaki huffed, scooting his chair closer to you and further from the twins who were standing behind him.

"We said we're sorry, boss." Hikaru said.

"Yeah, we thought she'd fall forward instead of backwards." Kaoru added.

They both spoke in unison, "And you were supposed to catch her anyway."

Tamaki sputtered, "Well I didn't know! Now get out of here you shady twins, before you give Y/N a worse headache than she already does!"

"Whatever you say, boss." They said, "Besides, I'm sure you'd like some alone time with Y/N~!"

Tamaki ignored them and turned back to you, "Are you okay?"

Your heart fluttered involuntarily at his concern and you internally rolled your eyes at how stupid you are.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine. I kinda do have a headache though."

Tamaki sighed in relief, "I'm glad it's nothing worse. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if those twins killed one of my only daughters!"

You frowned and folded your arms over yourself grumpily. He's still calling you his daughter? You tried to hold back a low growl that tried to escape your throat, and you sighed instead as Tamaki kept rambling about how much he "loved his daughters, Haruhi and Y/N."

"Tamaki? Um, where am I?" You asked, tried to stop his incessant daughter-talk.

"Well, my daughter, once you passed out, the other hosts and I had to carry you down to the infirmary!" Tamaki waved his arms around dramatically, "But fear not, daughter! The nurse said that you won't die!"