Chapter Eleven(Mori Chapter 2): Heights

"You're gonna go on a date with Mori!You're gonna go on a date with Mori!You're gonna go on a date with Mori!" The twins chant as you rapidly swing your fists trying hit them.

"I am not!" You scowl.

Unfortunately, the twins had seen you make Mori laugh, and for some strange reason they thought it would be a good 'prize' for you to go on a date with Mori.

"What? You don't like Mori?" Hikaru says with that annoying smirk of his.

"Not like that!" You yell into his ear making him tumble over. "Why don't we just call it a day with a friend?" Kaoru tells you and you scoff. "Really?"

"Please!" They gave you puppy dog eyes. "Well...when you put it like that..." Their eyes brighten and they smile. "It's still no."

"You're so cruel!" They fake sob and run over to Haruhi. You roll your eyes. Those two are ridiculous.

-

The next day, the club decided it would be a fun idea to take the girls to the carnival like how they took them to the beach last time.

It was the twins idea and you thought it would be fun. That was before they left you alone with Mori.

"Those idiots planned this!" You groan and look over at Mori who, as always, is expressionless. 

You knew that you were gonna have to find the twins and kill them, but you needed Mori's help. You suddenly got an idea.

"You know, Honey might get kettle corn stuck in his teeth and will have to get fake teeth. All because you weren't there to stop it." You tell him and he actually looks worried. Yep, he'd definitely stop at nothing to find Honey now.

"Let's find the others." He says and you nod, happy he finally said something to you. 

The two of you walk around, constantly scanning the crowd for the host club, specifically Honey. "We'll never find them like this." You sigh.

"Let's go somewhere high and see if we can spot them from above." Mori states. "Wow, that must be the longest sentence you've ever said." You lightly laugh and he looks at you with what might be a glare.

"Up high. Okay." You chuckle nervously.

"The Ferris wheel?" He points up at a very large red Ferris wheel.

"S-Sure." You say and try to keep up as he makes his way to it. After barely thirty seconds of waiting in a short line, the two of you get on.

You hadn't told him, but the truth is...you kind of had a fear of heights. A small fear! So it wasn't worth mentioning...right?

You sat down next to Mori, so close your shoulders touched. As the ride started to ascend, the higher you got, the more nervous you became.

You were turning pale and fiddling with your fingers a lot.

"D-Do you s-see them?" You stuttered as you were looking down, which was a bad idea for someone who didn't like heights, but you needed to find the rest of the club so the awkwardness wouldn't continue.

After Mori didn't reply, you looked up at him. Instead of looking down and searching for a Honey down below, he was staring at you.

"W-what?" You grasped the railing so tightly your hands were turning red.

"Are you alright?" He asks and you stare back at him, confused.

"I'm f-fine. We j-just need to find H-Honey and the others, r-right?" You can feel your stomach tighten as you get higher.

Did this thing ever stop?

Suddenly, you felt Mori's arm wrapped around you protectively. "We won't fall." He states simply, and somehow...that was all you needed. Your whole body relaxed and you loosed your grip on the railing.

Ignoring how red your cheeks were, you turned away from Mori's gaze and spotted the twins at the cotton candy stand along with the rest of the club. "There." You point and Mori nods.

Once the ride finally stopped and you were at the bottom you raced out of Mori's arms and flung yourself at the ground.

"Oh sweet ground, I shall never leave you again." You practically kissed the sidewalk, getting weird looks from strangers.

Mori stood beside you and extended his hand out to you. You took it and he pulled you off the ground.

"T-thanks." You tuck a piece of hair behind your ear and turn away, hiding your blush.

As the sun started to set you found the others and pretty much beat the twins to death.

"We're sorry!" Kaoru kneels down and cries fake tears.

"Hashtag sorry not sorry!" Hikaru yells out as he runs as fast as he can in the opposite direction. "I'll get you back for this!" You call out to him as he sprints away.

Your eyes meet Mori's and you quickly look away.

Let's just pretend none of that ever happened.

Thank you all for reading my horrible book and being so nice with your comments! I apologize if a lot of this book doesn't fit your personality, but try to just roll with it. Again, just so you all know,
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Have some cake, readers: 🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

P.S. Dang this chapter sucks! XD

-Anime_Is_Da_Best