Chapter 2: Party Crashers and Kidnappers!♪♪♪♪♪ ♥♪♪♪♪♪

♪♪ ♥♪♪ [SECOND PERSON P.O.V.]♪♪ ♥♪♪

      You stood in the ballroom, awestruck by the amazing setup and how full the place was. The crowd was mostly composed of Toads, but there were a few other species there, like Koopa Troopas and citizens from your kingdom. Peach was also in there, and was currently speaking to her on-and-off boyfriend, Mario. His younger brother Luigi was talking to a Koopa Troopa a little bit away from his brother. Smiling, you walked in and went over to where Peach sat at and sat in your chair, making idle conversation for some time.

♪♪ ♥♪♪ [LUDWIG'S P.O.V.]♪♪ ♥♪♪

      Scowling, I tugged at the sleeves of my coat, irritated by the tightness and itchiness of the clothing. Bowser had, surprisingly, chose me to join him, and had given me a vial of a transformation potion. The whole vial would last for a few days. I, however, decided to only drink a little and save the rest for a later time. He had then given me a fancy outfit, which he had made custom for me. It was a royal blue tailcoat jacket with matching colored pants. Along with it went a light yellow dress shirt, an aristocratic carvat with a gem designed like my head, and a cape that attached to my coat. The cape was the same color as the jacket and had a yellow trim at the bottom.

      Currently, I stood in front of the full length mirror in my bathroom, admiring my new look. I was taller, and a human. My blue hair stuck out to the sides as per usual, while a few strands fell in front of my face. I still had my large fang, and it prominently showed-just like before. I also didn't have my tail, shell, or claws, which would take time to get used to. All in all, I looked quite good in my opinion. Hell, I could possibly sweep Princess Peach off of her high heeled feet if I wanted to right now!

      After adjusting the coat so that it wouldn't irritate me like my siblings, I placed the vial away in a secret area in my room where it'd be safe before heading back out into the main room- but not before grabbing my magical wand.

      Go ahead and laugh now, but you won't be laughing when you're a frog or a pile of burnt ashes on the floor. I am a force to be reckoned with even without the wand, but I am much stronger with it. Just not enough to beat that stupid Mario.

      Anyways, I headed into the throne room to wait for His Scaliness to come out, and was not very surprised to see the younger Koopalings in the room, waiting as well. They stared at me for a few moments, eyes wide with disbelief.

      "Who are you, and how did you get in here?!" Roy said first, walking over to me and grabbing me by my throat, lifting me above him.

      "Whoa, whoa, WHOA there. Roy, it's me. Ludwig. Could you please put me down?"

      "How do we know that you aren't lying?" I pulled out my wand, showing it to him. "Hmm.... You could've snuck into Ludwig's room and stole it... let's see if you can play the song that only the REAL Ludwig can play with that wand." He set me down and released his hand, but still stayed close. Tapping the wand against the palm of my hand, I began to wave the wand around in a complex way that only I knew, a sweet melody pouring from the glowing blue gem imbedded in the silver. Ending the song, I put the wand into an inside loop in my jacket so that it'd be safe and ready if I needed it.

      "You are the real Ludwig!.....Whoops." He chuckled awkwardly before straightening my jacket. "Sorry about that, man. Just wanted to make sure." I frowned before moving away from him and fixing my outfit.

      "Of course I'm the real thing."

      "What happened to you, Ludwig?! You look much worse than before!" Wendy shouted before beginning to laugh. I frowned even more, glaring at her.