Chapter 5: What the Ever-loving Hell?!♪♪♪♪♪ ♥♪♪♪♪♪

♪♪ ♥♪♪ [LUDWIG'S POV]♪♪ ♥♪♪

      A growl erupted from my throat as I stomped off to the bathroom, anger pumping through my veins. Removing my dress jacket, I tied it around my waist in order to hide my lower area as I hurriedly made my way to my destination, my face still radiating heat. My mind was still on her words and actions- those STUPID, FLIRTATIOUS acts of her's- and I felt my anger double. Reaching the restroom, I slammed the door open, sighing in relief as I saw that nobody else was in there before heading over to a stall.

      "Let's just get this over with..."

♪♪ TIMESKIP♪♪

      I exited the bathroom and returned to the stone corridor, relieved yet exhausted. Wiping my hands on my trousers, I pulled my dress coat back on as I began to return to my room. My trip, however, was cut off when I heard someone down the hall shout my name. Turning around, I saw Wendy stomping in my direction, a look of pure anger on her face. Grabbing me by the front of my shirt, she pulled me down so that we were eye level before slapping me. My head twisted to the side slightly from the impact, and the smacked area stung.

      "Oww! What the hell-"

      "What the ever loving HELL WERE YOU THINKING, LUDWIG?!" My brows furrowed, confused at her question. She snarled before continuing. "I was walking by your room when I heard crying coming from inside. I knocked on the door and asked what was wrong, and some girl said that you were threatening to punish her because of her simply teasing you!" My eyes widened before I grimaced and looked away.

      "What's it matter to you? She's not your prisoner, she's mine. And it wasn't simple teasing. She was practically flirting with me!"

      "So you decided to BLOW YOUR LID because she was flirting with you?!" I growled before answering.

      "Yes, yes I did! You would've too, if you were in me!"

      "You can be SOO stupid sometimes, Ludwig! If she's flirting with you, then there's a chance that she's interested in you!"

      "But we haven't known each other for a whole day yet! I don't even know her name and-"

      "...if it was teasing, though, what did you do to provoke it?"

      "What? She facepalmed before continuing.

      " What. Made. Her. Tease. You?"

      "She made an empty threat, causing me to tell her that she has no power here. Then she claimed that she had more power than me, and in order to make her be quiet, I...." My eyes widened as the forgotten blush from earlier returned. "I grabbed one of her hands by the wrist and...." I gulped, hesitation washing over me as I began to break out into a cold sweat. "I k-kinda kneeled on the bed so that my knees were next to her thighs and got c-close to her face to add a fear factor..." She raised an eyebrow before continuing her inquiry.

      "And what happened after that?"

      "I told her to watch her mouth, and she s-said that I was already watching it for her..." Wendy hummed.

      "What'd you do after that?" By now, we were sitting on the stone floor in front of each other, our legs crossed. She had released me so that we could be comfortable, and I, uncharacteristically, was quiet and...shy?

      "W-well.... I accidentally p-p-pinned her down on the bed. She looked at me... oddly before responding with," I raised my hands and made a quotation marks with my fingers as I spoke. " "So, is this your first time?" before winking at me."

      "Interesting... continue."

      "After that, I ran out of the room and locked the door, planning on walking around in order to calm down. But she knocked on the door and asked if she could freshen up before calling me 'Luddy.'"

      "Pet names?.... Wow. Keep going." At this point, my hands were covering my cheeks in a poor attempt to hide the blush- I could feel heat coming off of my ears and neck at this point.

      "I told her to stop, and she asked why. I went to open the door to tell her, but she accidentally fell on top of me, knocking us both over. I, reflexively, placed a hand on her to keep her from falling - I don't know WHY I even did it- and both of her hands were on my chest. She then said, " Fancy seeing you here. Look at how the tables have turned." I tried to speak but she kept talking. "You need to calm down. I know I'm good looking, but twice in an hour? You n-need to learn how to control yourself, Luddy!" She then pinched my cheek like I was a child. I couldn't take it anymore. I sat up and she still remained on me, doing the thing I originally did but actually on my lap. I shoved her back in the room and locked the door before she could tease me about..."

      "....About?" My face turned a darker shade of red as I unconsciously looked down at my lap, biting my lip and twiddling my fingers. "....Oh. I understand." She giggled before giving me a sign for me to continue.

      "I-I told her that I going to fix the " problem" she caused and that I would punish her when I returned before leaving. And that's it." A sigh escaped from Wendy as she shook his head.

      "She's probably terrified of you now, Ludwig.... Tell me, how many females have you ever interacted with, other than me, her, and Princess Peach?" I paused, thinking, before answering shamefully.

      "None...." She shook her head once more before speaking.

      "Why am I not surprised? Listen. Girls are a lot more complex than you think, but at the same time they can be simple. Most females will speak their mind unless they're shy, and they love to tease people they feel that they have some sort of connection with. Their feelings can be hurt kinda easily but we won't hesitate to tell you how it is. And if there's one thing you NEVER do to a female, especially if you care for them, it's hit them. And I mean purposefully trying to hurt them. We're fragile, but we're also tough. But once you hurt her, she will never trust you again. The only reason why she was teasing you was probably because she considers you her only friend here. She knows you and ONLY you. Imagine how alone and scared she is. She was captured for the first ever time by us and knows nothing about us. You're the only person she knows here, so she has to put her trust in you. And by threatening her, you're making her dislike you and not trust you. By doing that, she'll want to escape. And if she escapes, we'll ALL be in trouble." She placed her hands on my shoulders before finishing. "Basically, you have to prove that you can be trusted, and make her actually enjoy her time here. And don't, no matter what, hurt her. Physically, emotionally, whatever. Just don't. Got it?" I nodded before taking a deep breath. We both stood up and Wendy began to walk down from where she had came from before turning around and scowling. "Well, are you coming or what?" Pulling myself out of my slight daze, I quickly joined her and we soon returned to my room. "Now, when you go in here, I want you to apologize. Or else. You hear?" I nodded, rolling my eyes.

      "Yeah, yeah. I hear you."

      "And I'll be standing right by the door and making sure you do." I groaned before unlocking the door and slowly swinging it open before entering my room.

      She was laying on my bed once more, but was now laying on her side in the fetal position. Little sniffles and whimpers came from her, and my heart felt like it had been squeezed tightly by the sight. Upon hearing the door open, she quickly sat up and stared at me, fear washing across her face. The makeup that she had been wearing had smeared, and her eyes seemed to be bloodshot.

      "L-Ludwig...." My name wavered from her lips, not in a warm, pleasant way. It was laced with worry, dread, and fear. I sighed before walking further inside, feeling Wendy's eyes boring holes into the back of my head. Taking a deep breath, I bit my lip before speaking.

      "I'm sorry." My eyes widened as I stared at her, her mouth opened slightly, like she had just spoken, the both of us seeming to have the same idea at the same time.