Chapter 16: Acceptance♪♪♪♪♪ ♥♪♪♪♪♪

(Here's some cute stuff along with more feels. Iregreteverything.)

♪♪ ♥♪♪ [MAIN POV]♪♪ ♥♪♪

Finally reaching the cafeteria, I was met with a strange sight. A long, wooden table stood in the center of the room while the other tables were folded up and pushed to the walls, and a large amount of people were sitting around it. Walking closer to it, I was able to recgonize quite a few people there.

Bowser sat at the head of the table, a scowl on his face as his head rested in his hand. On his immediate right was a small Koopa, no more than six years old, who had flaming red hair, red eyes, a small fang poking from the corner of their mouth, and a green shell. It was frowning and looked tired, a small dribble of snot slowly dripping from one nostril. Across from the youngest member sat none other than Peach, a cuff attatched to her wrist and her arms crossed across her chest. There was an empty seat next to the small Koopaling, and next to Peach was another small Koopaling, this one having a multicoloured mohawk consisting of yellow, pink, and blue strands, along with a yellow ponytail that faded into orange. He had two orange stripes on the left side of his green head, and his eyes, which I noticed were facing in different directions, were red-violet. Next to the empty chair sat Iggy, who was chatting with his mohawked brother. Across from him sat Morton, who had his arms crossed and looked like he was getting ready to kill someone. Next to Iggy was Wendy, who was tapping her nails against the tabletop impatiently. In the seat across from her was Roy, a bandage where I had assaulted him earlier. Sitting next to Wendy was another Koopaling with a mohawk, but his was ice blue and faded into a darker shade of blue at the ends. He had a blue shell, light blue eyes, a blue star on the left side of his head, and two fangs, one at each corner of his mouth. Across from him was an empty seat.

"It's about time you've arrived. Sit down." Turning towards Bowser, I saw him staring at us with an expression of annoyance. Nodding, Ludwig began to walk towards the table only for Roy to slam his fists on the table.

"It's you! Yer the little-"

"Roy, watch your mouth!"

"If you wanna get to her, you're gonna have to go through me!"

"Gahaha~ Things sure have gotten interesting!"

"Guys, stop!"

"What's happening, Iggy?"

"(F/n)? You're here too?!"

"Daaaaad, my head hurts..." Suddenly Bowser stood up and pounded his fists onto the table before shouting.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Everyone, including me, looked over at him in fear. "You guys are giving me and Junior a headache! Now sit down and act like you guys have common sense!" Pulling me over to the seat by Roy, Ludwig let go of my wrist and pulled the chair from the table. After I sat down, he pushed me in as I looked up at him. Muttering a small thanks, he merely nodded before going over to the other empty seat and sitting down. Feeling eyes looking at me, I shrunk down into my seat in fear.

"Hi! What's your name?" Looking in the direction of the voice, I noticed that it was the Koopaling sitting in front of me.

"I-I'm (F/n)... And you?" He beamed before answering.

"My name's Larry! Nice to meet you, (F/n)!"

"Nice to meet you too.." Feeling anger radiating from next to me, I turned to see Roy glaring at me, a malicious grin spreading across his face.

"What a coincedence. Y'know, I never REPAID you for what ya did... Maybe I'll return da favour afta dinner!"

"Leave her alone, Roy! Or you'll have me to deal with!" Turning towards Wendy, I gave her a thankful smile as Roy moved away from me, grumbling. Before I could voice my gratitude, a large plate was placed in front of me. Looking up, I gulped in fear as I noticed who it was.