Chapter 23: Morning Discoveries and Arguments ♪♪♪♪♪♥♪♪♪♪♪

(Here's some more trash guys. Sorry about this terrible chapter and how long it took for me to update it.

Also thanks for nearly 2K reads! I appreciate it. You guys are the best!)

♪♪♥♪♪[Ludwig's POV]♪♪♥♪♪

Slowly waking up, I let out a yawn before smacking my lips a little. Hearing a soft snore, I looked down to see (F/n) asleep, her hair back down and a small amount of drool beginning to dribble from the corner of her mouth. I then noticed that, not only was I still in my human form, but we were laying really close together-it could even be classified as "cuddling".

"(F/n)?... Wake up~." She still remained asleep. Sighing, I gently shook her before speaking up a bit. "(F/n)... Time to get up~." She moaned a little before grumbling quietly.

"I don't wanna get up, dad..." Snickering quietly, I moved closer before whispering in her ear.

"So, I'm your daddy now?" She hummed softly before moving closer to me, nuzzling her face in the crook of my neck and breathing deeply. My face heated up and I felt a shiver run up my spine. "(F/n)... get up."

"Five more minutes..." Gulping nervously, I shook her once more.

"We need to get up." Soft snores came from her, and I realized that she had fallen back asleep. Groaning in exasperation, I frowned and looked at the stone brick wall. I suddenly tensed up when I felt something warm and slightly wet on my neck.

"...Mmm... I'm so hungry..." Biting the inside of my cheek, I let out a choked gasp when I felt her teeth sink into the crook of my neck.

"(F-f/n)... wake up." No response from her. Feeling her teeth bite harder, a small groan escaped my throat. Quickly pulling away, I fell off of the bed and the back of my head collided with the floor.

"...Ludwig?" Rolling onto my side, I rubbed the back of my head with both hands and curled into the fetal position, a whine coming from my throat. "Oh my! Are you alright?" Hearing the covers move and a pair of feet approach me quickly, I slowly looked up to see (F/n) kneeling beside me, a worried expression on her face. Feeling her hands gently pushing and pulling at me, I allowed her to sit me up.

"I'm fine... just hit my head, 's all." She pried my hands away before gasping and lightly touching the spot where she had bit me earlier.

"What happened here?" I blushed lightly before answering.

"Y-you kinda bit me in your sleep." Her face turned a bright red as she looked away.

"I did?... sorry. I didn't mean to."

"It's fine." Feeling her hand run against the back of my head, I couldn't help but relax into her touch just a tad bit.

"Well, good news. There's no bleeding. You might get a small bump there, though."

"Alright." I sighed as she moved away before I bit my cheek and glanced down at my lap. "Well, we should go ahead and get dressed." Slowly standing up, I helped her up off of the floor. Noticing purple around her neck, I lifted a hand up and gently touched it. Seeing a slight wince of pain come from her, I felt a twinge of shame run through me. "Tilt your head back for a moment, please."

"O...okay..." Once she did, I looked closer and grimaced at what I saw.

A large, purple bruise in the shape of a hand spread across her (s/c) skin, and a dark reddish-violet scotch was also there, in the same spot where Chef's mouth was last night right before I attacked him.

"(F/n)... quick question."

"Hmm?"

"Last night,  in the kitchen... did Chef do anything to your neck?" She fell silent for a moment before answering quietly, her voice sounding hesitant and unsure.