Chapter 49: Confrontations

(Yo yo yo, guess who's back?! I'm here with a new chapter for you guys! I apologize if it isn't very good, but the next few parts should be better. I hope you all enjoy!!!)

The scent of something delicious slowly fills my mind, waking me up from my deep slumber. Yawning, I slowly sit up and look around as I rub my eyes. Smacking my lips slightly, I sniff the air and look around tiredly, trying to find the source of the smell. Seeing a plate of food on a chest beside the bed, I sleepily smile and pick it up. Noticing a slip of paper underneath, I grab it and read it slowly to make sure I read it correctly.

'Miss (F/n);

I'm sorry to not have stayed with you until you awoke. Master Iggy came in early this morning and yelled at me to work. I had to obey, cuz he said he'd hurt you if I didn't. I managed to sneak this food in here for you for when you wake up. I hope you like it.

~Sandy'

Furrowing my brows, I sigh and fold up the note before beginning to eat. The food was slightly cold, but still was pretty good. Noticing a small, red strawberry, I smile and pick it up before plopping it in my mouth. A sudden wave of haziness washes over my mind, dulling my thoughts to a faint hum. I slowly look around, feeling groggy and, oddly, lonely. Whimpering softly, I lay down and hug one of the pillows. Hearing footsteps outside of the door, I sit up and stare at it in anticipation. It swings open, and my heartbeat picks up as I see Iggy standing there, wearing a tight black shirt and dark green sweatpants.

"Good morning, my princess~"

"Good morning, Iggy." Grinning, he steps over to me and sits beside me. I stare up at him, my face beginning to heat up at the close proximity. He leans down and gently pecks my lips before playing with my hair.

"Did you eat breakfast?" I nod, softly smiling. "Was there a strawberry?" I nod once more, reaching for his hand and gently holding it. "That was one of my homegrown ones. Was it good?"

"Very. It was sweet and juicy." He giggles before scooping me up with ease and placing me in his lap. I shift to try and get comfortable, and freeze up as I feel something poking into my lower areas. "I...Iggy?"

"My friend missed you last night~ Mind if he comes out and says hello?" I look at the floor nervously, unsure of what to do or say. Making up my mind, I slowly nod, my face hot and heart racing. Standing up, I turn to him and watch as he stands in front of me. Gently brushing some of my (h/c) hair from my face, he lightly runs a hand down my cheek and onto my shoulder. Smiling sweetly, he lightly kisses me and holds me close to him. Suddenly, his hand grips around my throat, cutting off my air supply. I whimper and try to pull away, my hands pressing against his chest. He pulls away, keeping his hand around my throat, only loosening it enough for me to get small gasps of air.

"I-Iggy...! I-I can't....breathe...." Chuckling darkly, he gently bites my earlobe before grinding against me.

"M-Master Iggy?! What are you doing to miss (F/n)?!" Iggy immediately releases me, and we turn to the door, where Sandy was standing with a broom in his stubby hands. "You said you wouldn't hurt her...!"

"Sandy, get back to work! Now!"

"B-but-"

"SANDER GUYLL!!! AS YOUR BOSS AND MASTER, I COMMAND YOU TO GET BACK TO WORK! YOU ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO SPEAK TO (F/N) AGAIN! NOW, GET GOING!!"

"Iggy, calm down...." I gently rub his shoulder, still a bit dazed. Feeling something tugging at my skirt, I look down to see Sandy looking to the side, tears at the corners of his eyeholes.

"Miss (F/n)....what's going on?...I-I thought you didn't want him to touch you l-like that because of last night..." I gulp nervously as my senses slowly begin to return to me.

"Sander. Lynn. Guyll. Go back to work. Or else." The Shy Guy takes a deep breath before weakly glaring at Iggy, trying to defend himself.

"Or else what?"

"I'll use you in my next experiment. "

"Iggy, leave him be." His gaze turns to me, and I straighten my back to make myself appear more powerful. "He's worried about me, and for good reason. He's a friend, and a friend is what he needs. Now, if you don't stop yelling at him, then I'll have to put my foot down." The green haired male stares at me silently before beginning to laugh, shocking both me and Sandy. Calming down after a bit, he grins madly at us, which made my blood turn cold.

"Oh, princess~ I see you're much stronger than you seem.... But you're not strong enough to overpower me! You don't scare me whatsoever. Now, come with me...or else."

"No." He growls before storming over to the door.

"Is that how you want to be?....FINE! You can stay here with your STUPID friend! Have! Fun!" With that, he stomped out and slammed the door shut before locking it. I walk over and bang on it, pissed off at the scientist.

"IGNATIUS! GET YOUR DUMBASS BACK HERE, NOW!" Receiving no answer, I sigh before sitting on the bed, running my hands through my hair. "...what are we gonna do now, huh?....We're stuck. He's so immature, it's not even funny..."

"D-don't worry, miss (F/n)...at least we don't have to deal with him for now..."

"...you're right. Sorry if I frightened you."

"Y-you're okay! He scares me much more...." Nodding, I gently scoop him up and lay down, cuddling the small male.

"For now, let's nap....okay?" He slowly nods and yawns, and we slowly drift off to sleep.