(Solangelo) Please just admit you're sick already!

Yo peeps! This fic is probably a little (1645 words!) longer than the others in this book but I just can't help myself when it comes to the smol bean that is Solangelo. Let me know what you think! Don't forget that I will also take requests about the pairing or situation. Read on my lovelies!

Will Solace woke up in his bunk in the Apollo cabin and looked at his clock, the digital display read 9:30. He was supposed to start his rounds at the infirmary nearly an hour ago.

"Oh gods, I'm late!" Said Will out loud. He quickly got up and immediately realized that it was a bad idea. His stomach did a flip and he was forced to lay back down for fear of last nights dinner making a repeat appearance. Will knew from experience that it wouldn't be nearly as appetizing this time. After a few deep breaths the nausea seemed to go away and Will slowly got up off of the bed again.

"I cannot seriously be sick right now." Will thought with a huff. His stomach was still churning as he made his way to the bathroom. Will decided he didn't have time for a shower this morning so he walked to the mirror to fix his hair.

When he saw his reflection, Will thought that his tan skin might be a bit paler than usual and he still had a funny feeling in his stomach. Will did what he could for his hair, which wasn't much, and decided to look through the cabinets to see if he could find any anti-nausea pills, just to be safe. After brushing his teeth, Will went back to his wardrobe and slipped into his usual orange Camp Halfblood t-shirt, cargos, and flip flops.

At last, Will was ready to walk out of the cabin when another wave of nausea hit him and had him doubled over. Will could feel his stomach muscles contract. He clamped his hand over his mouth and ran for the bathroom. He barely made it to the toilet before last nights dinner was making it's way into the toilet. After a minute or so of heaving into the toilet, Will leaned back on his knees and tried to catch his breath.

"So much for those anti-nausea pills." Said Will sarcastically to himself.

Will sat back for another minute to make sure he wasn't going to have a repeat occurrence. Once he was positive that his stomach had settled for the moment, Will got up, brushed his teeth, and headed out the door toward the infirmary.

Will walked through the door of the infirmary and was immediately greeted by Nico Di Angelo. Nico had apparently made himself a permanent fixture in the infirmary in the weeks since the war.

"Morning Solace. I see you were the ultimate early bird today."

"Even doctors sleep in sometimes, Di Angelo." Will said with a half-hearted smile. He was busy focusing on not puking all over Nico at the moment to be very quippy.

"Will, are you okay? You're paler than me and that's really hard to do." Nico moved toward Will with a little crinkle between his eyebrows. Will normally found this very cute but he was focused on other things at the moment.

Will once again felt his stomach start to cramp. He quickly turned to run into the bathroom and just had a chance to close the door behind him before he was sick. Will still had his head in the toilet when there was a knock at the door.

"Will, are you okay? Can I get you anything?" Nico sounded concerned.

"I-I'm okay. I just need a minute." Will said shakily. He knew that he was far from okay but he had duties to attend to today. He couldn't afford to be sick right now.

After another minute, Will stood up and opened the door to the bathroom. On the other side of the door was a worried Nico.

"Are you sure you're okay?"