The L Word

Hello my lovelies! rcnkovi05 requested the seven plus Nico and Will with some loopy declarations of love and I could not be more excited to write this! As always, let me know what you think in the comments and feel free to pop into my inbox with any requests! Read on my lovelies!

P.S. Let's pretend that Will and Nico just started dating.

"Nico, you'll be totally safe. It's not even that long of a trip. We'll be in the air two hours, tops." Will tried to reassure Nico as they sat at their gate waiting to board the plane.

The Seven plus Nico and Will were flying to California to go to Camp Jupiter for a few weeks, there was going to be a reunion of sorts, it had been almost two years since the war with Gaea.

"No Will. Listen, I'm a son of Hades. The sky is the exact opposite of where I am safe." Nico looked around. Anxiety was clawing it's way up through his chest, threatening to explode. He already couldn't stand Zeus and Nico knew Zeus didn't like him, I mean, he had tried to bury Nico, Bianca, and their mother under a building. There was no way Zeus would be happy to let Nico pass through his domain uninterrupted. 

Will was saying something else, probably trying to reassure Nico that he wasn't about to send a plane full of people to his dad just by being on the plane.

"-Percy seems fine." Nico caught the end of whatever Will was saying. He looked over at Percy, who was oddly staring off into space while Annabeth stroked his hand and spoke softly to him.

"I think it's safe to say that Percy is here in body, not spirit." Nico smirked. He closed his eyes, trying to convince himself he was not about to die. 

"We will now begin boarding for first class." A woman's voice came over the intercom.  About twelve people got up and started walking towards the entrance to the plane.

"Will, I-I can't do this. I'll just shadow travel there."

"Nico, that's almost three thousand miles. You'd be so weak that you'd sleep for three days. No way."

Will was right, Nico's shadow travel really only worked over short distances, long distances made him really weak and sleepy.

Nico grabbed Will's hand and tried to control his breathing.

"Nico. Nico, look at me." Will said gently.

Nico turned to look at his boyfriend.

"You need to breathe or else you're going to start hyperventilating."

"That's not really something I can do at the moment." Nico huffed. 

"We will now begin boarding for economy class." The woman's voice came over the intercom again.

"That's us." Will said. He gathered both his and Nico's carry on bags, swinging one over his shoulder and holding the other so he could grip Nico's hand.

Nico didn't move.

"I can't Will. I ca-"

"You'll be okay Nico. I promise. All you have to do is make it to your seat." Will held out his hand. Nico considered it for a minute and took it as he stood up.

"I just have to make it to my seat."

"That's right." 

Nico and Will got in line to board the plane. Percy and Annabeth were right in front of them.

"How're you holding up, Percy?" Nico asked shakily.

"Hmm?" Percy turned to look at Nico. He had an odd smile on his face.