Three's Company

Hello my lovelies! As I said before, I've had quite a few prompts waiting to be written for an embarrassingly long time and I'm in the mood to write so let's get to it. This prompt is from the always amazing Nicoismybae who asked for some sick boys on the Argo II and I would be a fool to say no! Don't forget to tell me what you think in the comments and message me with any prompt ideas you might come up with! 
P.S. This is a lot longer than originally planned, but I had a lot more fun writing this than I thought I would. Happy reading my lovelies!

"I have good news and I have bad news." Leo announced to the crew of the Argo II as they sat down to lunch in the dining hall.

"What is it this time?" Jason asked exasperatedly.

"Well, which do you want first."

"Give us the bad news." Jason sighed, not giving the rest of the crew time to decide.

"Well, I may or may not have been testing out some new equipment and I may or may not have overloaded Festus' systems. We'll need to find a place to set down so I can reboot the systems."

"What's the good news?" Annabeth asked, voice on the edge of anger. 

"We're not over a large body of water? We can set down in the next hour or so and it should only take a few hours to get everything running again."

"This is the last thing we need right now! We're already running short on time and Gaea-" Annabeth growled.

"Annabeth, look at me." Percy, who had been quiet until this moment interrupted. Annabeth whipped her head towards him with a storm brewing in her eyes.

"We all want to take down Gaea, but there's nothing we can do about it now. I think we could all use a night away from the ship anyways."

"Exactly! Now we have some time to stretch our legs and get some fresh air." Leo shrank back into a corner as six pairs of eyes turned to glare at him. 

"Where can we set down?"

"The nearest populated town is," Leo looked down at a flat screen display, "Athens Ohio."

"Well, that's appropriate." Annabeth rolled her eyes.

Leo smirked and ran out of the room. A moment later, his voice came over a loud speaker. Everyone jumped. Since when did the Argo II have a loud speaker?

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We will begin our descent into Athens momentarily. Please make sure all tray tables and seat backs are in the upright position. Thank you for flying Air Argo."

About fifteen minutes later, after a surprisingly smooth landing, the Seven were stepping out of the Argo II.

"I've rebooted Festus and it should only take about 3 or 4 hours until we're back in the air. In the meantime, why don't we find some food? I'm thinking pizza." Leo suggested.

"Leo, that might just be the best thing you've said all day." Percy said, clapping him on the back.

The seven went in search of a pizza place and were not disappointed when, after about ten minutes, they found "Melly and Dan's Pizza Parlor." They walked in and, seeing a sign inviting them to seat themselves, did just that. A moment later, a perky blonde waitress handed out menus and took drink orders. All of the girls shared a look and collectively rolled their eyes as the waitress flounced away.

"Should I ask?" Percy glanced at Annabeth.

"No."

Percy shook his head and started talking to Jason about a giant they had taken down last week.