Chapter 8

Landon's POV
Tonight Brody and Noah are having a party and they won't let me go to it. They say I have to stay in my room because it's not for kids, but I'm gonna kept asking until they let me go.

I found them in the game room watching a basketball game.

"Guys, can I please go to the party?" I asked sweetly.

"Landon no! Stop asking. It's not appropriate for your age." Brody told me obviously not going to change his answer.

"Please!!!" I asked again. I really don't like taking no for an answer.

"NO!" Noah shouts at me.

"But I wanna go." I whine.

Noah tackles me to the ground and sits on me. I really wish I was bigger, then maybe I would have a chance of getting him off of me. He pins my hands to the ground and says, "If you ask again I'm going to spit on you." I hate when they spit on me its so gross, but I really want to go to the party.

"Noah get off!!" I yell, squirming underneath him.

"No I'm not getting off until you say you'll stop asking." He says. I was gonna ask Brody for help but he is now recording this.

"I just don't understand why you won't let me go!" I yelled.

"Landon your only 11, this is a high school party. There will probably be alcohol and you can't be around that." Noah told me still sitting on me.

"I won't drink anything! I just wanna go!!" I say.

"I said stop asking." Noah said, "I guess now I'll just have to spit on you." He smirked.

"NO!!!! NOO!!" I yell thrashing around.

Noah gets close to my face and let's drool drip from his mouth onto my face.

"STOP!! I won't ask again." I said giving in.

"Good." Noah smirked and finally got off of me.

"I'm so glad I videoed that. It's so going on Twitter." Brody says excitedly

"No don't post that!" I yell, trying to grab his phone.

"You're so short, you can't grab my phone." Brody laughs.

"UGHHHH!!" I scream and leave the room. I hear them hysterically laughing.

"Wait Landon, go get ready we have to go grocery shopping." Brody yells at me.

I don't want to go grocery shopping but I know they will force me. I got ready quickly because Noah kept yelling at me to hurry up. I found them in the kitchen looking at Brody's phone and laughing. No doubt in my mind they were watching the video of earlier.

"Oh look the princess is ready!" Noah exclaimed.

"Shut up!" I yell at him.

"Guys get in the truck, we have a party to get ready for." Brody said pushing us outside. I got in the back seat of course but I didn't mind it today because I definitely didn't want to sit by one of them. The whole ride to the grocery store they talked about the party and who was bringing the beer. I just stared out the window ignoring my idiot brothers.

"Landon let's go." Brody yelled breaking me out of my thought. I realize we made it to Walmart. We got out and walked inside.