Chapter 69

Brody's POV
Today we board the cruise ship. We had to be there at 7am, and it was currently 6am. Kaitlin and I were up getting ready, while my brothers were still sleeping.

"I'm so excited!" Kaitlin squealed.

"Me too, babe," I said, kissing her forehead. I'm thrilled I got to bring her along. It will make the trip even more memorable.

"What time are we leaving?" Kaitlin asked me.

"Like 30 minutes," I told her. "I guess I should wake them up."

I walked over to their bed and shook Noah's arm.

"Wake up."

"What?" Noah groaned.

"We need to leave soon, go get ready," I told him. He got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, leaving Landon to sleep. He always takes a little more work getting up in the mornings.

I sat down beside him and brushed back his bed head.

"Bud, time to get up,"

"Leave me alone," He whined.

"We need to leave to get on the boat," I told him.

"Oh yeah!" He smiled and jumped out of bed. He walked to the bathroom but realized Noah was in there.

"Noah hurry up!" He pounded on the door.

"Chill the fuck out," Noah told him. Landon pouted and walked back over to the bed.

"Why is he such a jerk?" Landon asked me.

"He was just born a douche," I told him, making him laugh.

Noah walked out of the bathroom all dressed and ready.

"I heard you," He said and bumped shoulders with me.

"Well it's true!" Landon told him.

It was about ready to start a fight, so I pushed Landon into the bathroom.

"I don't even have clothes yet!" Landon whined.

"I'll get some," I told him. I went to his suitcase and got some clothes.

"Here," I threw them at him.

He shut the door and began getting ready.

"Ok, Kaitlin and I are gonna go get food, stay with Landon," I told Noah.

"Yeah, sure," He said not paying attention at all.

"Be nice," I called while we left the room.

"You're so good with them," Kaitlin told me, on our way to the breakfast bar.

"I try to, but sometimes they drive me crazy," I say, truthfully.

"Well you're doing a great job," She assured me.

I smiled at her and grabbed her hand.

"I'm starving!" I said once I see all the food.

"Me too!" She grinned. "What do your brothers want?"

I looked around and saw some waffles, eggs, cinnamon rolls, and bacon.

"Landon loves cinnamon rolls," I told Kaitlin, putting one on his plate. "And Noah would probably want waffles and eggs."

Kaitlin made a breakfast bagel and I got eggs, bacon, cinnamon roll, and some fruit.

"Ok, I think we're good," I told Kaitlin, looking at all the food we got. People were giving us weird looks at the amount of food we had.