Chapter 83

Noah's POV
Samantha's cousin is Landon's age and she recently visited. She saw a picture of Landon and thought he was so hot. Being the good brother I am set them up a date, well actually a double date to make Landon feel more comfortable. I know he won't be too thrilled about doing this, but Samantha thought they would be cute together, so I went with it.

I was on my way to find Landon to tell him about the date. I checked his room and he wasn't there. Then checked downstairs and outside.

What the hell is he?

I went to Brody's room. I figured he probably knew where he was.

"Hey, do you know where Landon is?" I asked him.

"No," He responded without even looking over at me.

"Aren't you supposed to be watching him?" He looked over at me and sighed with annoyance.

"He's freaking hyper all the time. I can't always keep up and besides he's your brother too. Why don't you watch him for a change?" He questioned me.

"You're the oldest," I responded.

"Ok, well, since I'm the oldest I'm telling you to go find him," He told me, shoving out of his room.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. He was in a bad mood so I was gonna do whatever he said.

I was walking down the hall when I heard the tv in my dads room. I opened the door and Landon was laying on the bed.

"Landon, what the hell? I've been looking for you forever!" I sorta yelled.

"Oh, um, sorry," He mumbled, looking back at the tv. I looked up to see what he was watching and it was Moana. I immediately started laughing.

"This is a little girls movie!" I continued laughing and Landon's face turned red.

"Shut up! It was the only thing on!" He defended himself.

"Sure it is," I teased him.

"Noah!" He whined.

"Anyways," I started. "I found you a date."

"Ew," He scrunched up his face.

"Why ew?" I asked. Not the reaction I thought I was gonna get.

"Girls are gross!" He answered, like he was some 6 year old boy who thought girls have cooties.

"No they aren't, trust me. When you're my age you're gonna want to be with them all the time and maybe have sex," I told him. I knew it would embarrass him talking about sex, but I think it's funny.

"Ew! I don't want to talk about sex!" He covered his head with my dad's pillow.

"Ok, we won't, but you did go out with Kenzi. Why are girls gross now?" I asked.

"Ugh, I didn't like going out with Kenzi!" He told me.

"Whatever," I said. He was confusing. "But we are going on a double date tonight, so be ready."